Ideas for a small business venture

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Steven, Nov 14, 2003.

  1. Steven

    Steven Guest

    To The People who want to earn a some extra cash. With very little
    work

    I recently registered to be a member of SurveySavvy.com to participate
    in surveys online.
    If you join, you can get paid when you participate in surveys. When
    you refer friends, you will get paid for their participation and their
    friends' participation. They pay cash!
    Go to http://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=1120476 and click on 'Join'. If
    my personal referral link above does not take you to the SurveySavvy
    web site when you click on it, simply copy and paste it into the
    address window of your browser. For future reference, my referral
    e-mail address is:

    This is a legitamate website and you don't pay anything. You just
    enter in your profile information and then they continually mail you
    surveys, that you qualified for. Each survey pays you a minimum of
    $3.00 and takes you about 3 to 5 min. to take, if do what I do and
    just click on whatever, without reading the questions. Plus you also
    get money for referals who complete the surveys. Last month I earned
    $73.00, which isn't a lot, but it only took my a total of 40min. of my
    time.
    Consider it and please remember to use me as a reference for
    introducing this to you.
    Have fun,

    Steven Block
    P.S. There are websites out there that charge you about $30.00 and
    they give you a list of websites like this one, but most of the ones
    one the lists are garbage. If you are interested in completing suveys
    for a little extra cash feel free to email me. I know of a couple
    other websites that are legitamate that I will tell you about if you
    want. But do not waist your money, when with a little research, you
    can find the good companies yourself.

    Steven, Nov 14, 2003