Ideas 70-294 Simulations going to be release?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jeremy Davis, Aug 25, 2005.

  1. Jeremy Davis

    Jeremy Davis Guest

    Greeting all Certs!

    Does anyone know when MS cert. dept. is going to release 70-294 Simulation
    examination for Vue or Prometric? I did some research and a lot of posting
    saying by the end of August or early September due to its cancellation in
    June 2005. I contacted Vue and Prometric test admin. and they don't even
    know the exact date. (huh??)

    Does anyone from Microsoft or someone that monitoring this post know exactly
    the date or week that its going live? That way I can take more time doing
    test lab simulation / more reading and not feeling the pressure for the
    "Simulation" modules. I did 290, and 291 with Simulations and it f**** hard!
    (both exams I had avg. 10 min left) I cant imagine what the simulations
    would be for 294 if you need to perform anything with Certificates, more
    GPO's or Site link to site linking etc...

    Thank you in advance!

    Jeremy

    Jeremy Davis, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Jeremy Davis