IDE to Serial ATA Adapters..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Robert Mathews, Sep 18, 2003.

  1. Robert Mathews, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Robert Mathews

    colinco Guest

    colinco, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Robert Mathews

    Big Guest

    Big , Sep 19, 2003
  4. Robert Mathews

    colinco Guest

    In article <>, Big
    says...
    > By the looks of it its no good i you have stacked drives, the Abit one could
    > be a lot better..

    The Abit are available in Aus. Not cheap. Also need to check that they
    would be compatible with MB SATA port.

    colinco, Sep 19, 2003
  5. Robert Mathews

    Spoon Guest

    I've got one on nmy DVD drive, came with my board (NF7-S Rev 2.0). I can get
    Lian-Li SATA-IDE hdd caddys - removable caddies that take IDE hard drives
    and have a sata interface out back.. for some
    infos/pricing if you're itnerested.

    These also make regular HDDs easily hot-swappable, very cool.

    Spoon

    http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/multimedia/multimedia.php?pFUN_KEY=3000&pTITLE_IMG=images/media.gif

    Spoon, Sep 20, 2003