    Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and would
    like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ? :D
    Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE :(

    XPD, Dec 29, 2004

  2. On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:19:23 +1300, "XPD" <> wrote:

    >Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and would
    >like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ? :D
    >Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE :(

    I have a Promise ATA100 Controller for $50..

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 29, 2004

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 29, 2004
  4. XPD

    ~misfit~ Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and
    > would like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ? :D
    > Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE :(

    Just to tag onto your request, if anyone has two, I'll take the second. Got
    a great big full tower case as my "server" and a few older, smallish drives
    I'd like to use but no IDE positions left.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Dec 30, 2004
  5. XPD

    ~misfit~ Guest

    ~misfit~, Dec 30, 2004
  6. XPD

    XPD Guest

    wrote:

    > >Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and would
    > >like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ? :D
    > >Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE :(
    > >

    > I have a Promise ATA100 Controller for $50..

    Pass thanks, looking at somehting cheaper than that :) Trying to save for
    house.... saving for house and having computers as a hobby isnt a good
    combination on the funding side of things :p

    XPD, Dec 30, 2004
  7. XPD

    XPD, Dec 30, 2004
  8. XPD

    ~misfit~ Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > "Aspiringpsychopath" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:19:23 +1300, "XPD"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and
    >>> would like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ? :D
    >>> Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE :(
    >>>

    >> I have a Promise ATA100 Controller for $50..

    > Pass thanks, looking at somehting cheaper than that :) Trying to save
    > for house.... saving for house and having computers as a hobby isnt a
    > good combination on the funding side of things :p

    Stil tacking onto your posts XPD, hope you don't mind. I only need ATA66
    speed so I guess that widens the potential 'supply'. Hehe.

    Cheers,
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Dec 30, 2004
  9. XPD

    ~misfit~ Guest

    ~misfit~, Dec 30, 2004
  10. Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
    >>Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and would
    >>like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ? :D
    >>Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE :(

    > I have a Promise ATA100 Controller for $50..

    Rog.... flick me an email.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 31, 2004

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 31, 2004