ID this "search" feature in Mozilla 1.7?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Splibbilla, Dec 13, 2004.

  1. Splibbilla

    Splibbilla Guest

    on web page,
    http://www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/showstory.jsp?storyid=56626
    I selected text,
    "Groowe Search Toolbar 2.0 (Beta)""
    then held CTRL while right clicked "Search "Groowe Search Toolbar 2.0 (Beta)""

    I think this selected text and page are incidental, but see what popped up in this screen capture:

    http://img84.exs.cx/img84/1752/ctrlrightclicksearchmozsearchw.png
    9kb, or even tinier file:
    http://img84.exs.cx/img84/1752/ctrlrightclicksearchmozsearchw.th.png

    I right and left mouse-clicked around in it, but all areas are empty of anything real.

    Anyone know what kind of Moz feature have I brought up?

    --
    WinMe, Moz 1.7.3, all profiles GoogleBar, IEView, ,,, and??? some bugmenot.jar, sage.jar,
    usually java off, js on. trying out PrefBar v. 2.3.1, build date 20041003
    Splibbilla, Dec 13, 2004

  2. Splibbilla

    avalanche Guest

    On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 05:43:18 +0000 (UTC), Splibbilla
    <> wrote:

    >on web page,
    >http://www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/showstory.jsp?storyid=56626
    >I selected text,
    >"Groowe Search Toolbar 2.0 (Beta)""
    >then held CTRL while right clicked "Search "Groowe Search Toolbar 2.0 (Beta)""
    >
    >I think this selected text and page are incidental, but see what popped up in this screen capture:
    >
    >http://img84.exs.cx/img84/1752/ctrlrightclicksearchmozsearchw.png
    >9kb, or even tinier file:
    >http://img84.exs.cx/img84/1752/ctrlrightclicksearchmozsearchw.th.png
    >
    >I right and left mouse-clicked around in it, but all areas are empty of anything real.
    >
    >Anyone know what kind of Moz feature have I brought up?

    No. Strange! And I can't close it, thanks!
    avalanche, Dec 13, 2004