    the following:

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Dec 10, 2006

  2. Mike

    ALI YILDIRIM Guest

    ALI YILDIRIM, Dec 10, 2006

  3. Mike

    John Holmes Guest

    ALI YILDIRIM "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Mike" <> schreef in bericht

    geri zekâl.

    --
    You ignorant tank of discarded pig urine.

    John Holmes, Dec 10, 2006
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > ALI YILDIRIM "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >> "Mike" <> schreef in bericht

    > geri zekâl.
    >
    > --
    > You ignorant tank of discarded pig urine.

    why are are you proud of having a 13 inch nose?

    Mike, Dec 10, 2006
  5. Mike

    ellis_jay Guest

    Mike wrote:
    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> ALI YILDIRIM "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>

    >>> "Mike" <> schreef in bericht

    >> geri zekâl.
    >>
    >> --
    >> You ignorant tank of discarded pig urine.

    > why are are you proud of having a 13 inch nose?

    I hear tell the girls like him!

    ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
    Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

    Ellis_Jay