I'd just like to laud one company

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Jan 26, 2014.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-millChinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They doa good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusingx-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.

    http://kiwifotos.com
    RichA, Jan 26, 2014
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. RichA

    Me Guest

    On 27/01/2014 12:59 p.m., RichA wrote:
    > Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.
    >
    > http://kiwifotos.com
    >

    Thieving bastards stole our national bird.
    Me, Jan 27, 2014
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. RichA

    J. Clarke Guest

    In article <lc52vm$t00$>,
    says...
    >
    > On 27/01/2014 12:59 p.m., RichA wrote:
    > > Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.
    > >
    > > http://kiwifotos.com
    > >

    > Thieving bastards stole our national bird.


    Further, they _are_ "run of the mill Chinese". The "about us" page says
    "Copyright 2012 JJC CHINA".
    J. Clarke, Jan 27, 2014
    #3
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Monday, January 27, 2014 8:09:08 AM UTC-5, J. Clarke wrote:
    > In article <lc52vm$t00$>,
    >
    > says...
    >
    > >

    >
    > > On 27/01/2014 12:59 p.m., RichA wrote:

    >
    > > > Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.

    >
    > > >

    >
    > > > http://kiwifotos.com

    >
    > > >

    >
    > > Thieving bastards stole our national bird.

    >
    >
    >
    > Further, they _are_ "run of the mill Chinese". The "about us" page says
    >
    > "Copyright 2012 JJC CHINA".


    Actually, they aren't. Their stuff is built in China, but not apparently designed there. So it isn't totally driven by the need for the absolute lowest price.
    RichA, Jan 27, 2014
    #4
  5. RichA

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:16:38 +1300, Eric Stevens
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:48:04 +1300, Me <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 27/01/2014 12:59 p.m., RichA wrote:
    >>> Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.
    >>>
    >>> http://kiwifotos.com
    >>>

    >>Thieving bastards stole our national bird.

    >
    >The Australians got it years ago in the name of shoe polish. I think
    >the French have got it now.


    The shop to which I take my camera for repair or cleaning is Kiwi
    Camera Service. I've known the owner, Mike, for many years because he
    was a friend of my son in high school, and he was at our house many
    times.

    Mike has no connection whatsoever with New Zealand, and probably
    couldn't point it out on a map of the world. He says he's never seen
    a kiwi even at a zoo.

    He picked the name, according to him, because it sounds funny, is
    short and easy to remember, and was as good as any other name. The
    added benefit is that people coming to him for the first time always
    ask why he calls the business Kiwi, and this leads to an informal
    conversation that makes the visit personal.


    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando FL
    Tony Cooper, Jan 27, 2014
    #5
  6. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Monday, January 27, 2014 5:13:23 PM UTC-5, Eric Stevens wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 07:41:33 -0800 (PST), RichA <>
    >



    > There is some good quality stuff coming out of China. Apple for
    >
    > instance.
    >
    >


    As long as the design of the thing is good and the production process is watched like a hawk, they can do fairly well. There are still suggestions when it comes to ultimate quality, they still can't match Japan, the U.S., depending on the product.
    RichA, Jan 27, 2014
    #6
  7. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/27/2014 12:11 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:16:38 +1300, Eric Stevens
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:48:04 +1300, Me <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 27/01/2014 12:59 p.m., RichA wrote:
    >>>> Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.
    >>>>
    >>>> http://kiwifotos.com
    >>>>
    >>> Thieving bastards stole our national bird.

    >>
    >> The Australians got it years ago in the name of shoe polish. I think
    >> the French have got it now.

    >
    > The shop to which I take my camera for repair or cleaning is Kiwi
    > Camera Service. I've known the owner, Mike, for many years because he
    > was a friend of my son in high school, and he was at our house many
    > times.
    >
    > Mike has no connection whatsoever with New Zealand, and probably
    > couldn't point it out on a map of the world. He says he's never seen
    > a kiwi even at a zoo.
    >


    Not at a supermarket, either?


    > He picked the name, according to him, because it sounds funny, is
    > short and easy to remember, and was as good as any other name. The
    > added benefit is that people coming to him for the first time always
    > ask why he calls the business Kiwi, and this leads to an informal
    > conversation that makes the visit personal.
    >
    >



    --
    PeterN
    PeterN, Jan 27, 2014
    #7
  8. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/26/2014 6:59 PM, RichA wrote:
    > Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.
    >
    > http://kiwifotos.com
    >


    Had a chance t look at the site. Horrible, in terms of ease of use. It
    obviously is not designed for consumers. (organized by part number; had
    to drill down to what the parts are for; no pricing; no shipping info;
    no strength specifications; etc.) Why would you even sho a link to this
    site. unless we were resellers, with an assigned salesperson, the site
    is useless. As for the product, from what I saw they are using anodized
    aluminum with steel screws. I have a concern about a galvanic reaction.
    It seems to me that the loosening and tightening of the screws would
    wear through the oxide coating.

    --
    PeterN
    PeterN, Jan 28, 2014
    #8
  9. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 12:50:40 PM UTC-5, PeterN wrote:
    > On 1/26/2014 6:59 PM, RichA wrote:
    >
    > > Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.

    >
    > >

    >
    > > http://kiwifotos.com

    >
    > >

    >
    >
    >
    > Had a chance t look at the site. Horrible, in terms of ease of use. It
    >
    > obviously is not designed for consumers. (organized by part number; had
    >
    > to drill down to what the parts are for; no pricing; no shipping info;
    >
    > no strength specifications; etc.) Why would you even sho a link to this
    >
    > site. unless we were resellers, with an assigned salesperson, the site
    >
    > is useless. As for the product, from what I saw they are using anodized
    >
    > aluminum with steel screws. I have a concern about a galvanic reaction.
    >
    > It seems to me that the loosening and tightening of the screws would
    >
    > wear through the oxide coating.


    > PeterN


    Most cameras of any quality today are aluminum/magnesium and are put together with steel screws.
    RichA, Jan 28, 2014
    #9
  10. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/28/2014 1:05 PM, RichA wrote:
    > On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 12:50:40 PM UTC-5, PeterN wrote:
    >> On 1/26/2014 6:59 PM, RichA wrote:
    >>
    >>> Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.

    >>
    >>>

    >>
    >>> http://kiwifotos.com

    >>
    >>>

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Had a chance t look at the site. Horrible, in terms of ease of use. It
    >>
    >> obviously is not designed for consumers. (organized by part number; had
    >>
    >> to drill down to what the parts are for; no pricing; no shipping info;
    >>
    >> no strength specifications; etc.) Why would you even sho a link to this
    >>
    >> site. unless we were resellers, with an assigned salesperson, the site
    >>
    >> is useless. As for the product, from what I saw they are using anodized
    >>
    >> aluminum with steel screws. I have a concern about a galvanic reaction.
    >>
    >> It seems to me that the loosening and tightening of the screws would
    >>
    >> wear through the oxide coating.

    >
    >> PeterN

    >
    > Most cameras of any quality today are aluminum/magnesium and are put together with steel screws.
    >


    Irrelevant. The screws in camera bodies are not constantly adjusted. It
    is the wear from the adjusting that degrades the oxide layer.


    --
    PeterN
    PeterN, Jan 28, 2014
    #10
  11. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 2:17:56 PM UTC-5, PeterN wrote:
    > On 1/28/2014 1:05 PM, RichA wrote:
    >
    > > On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 12:50:40 PM UTC-5, PeterN wrote:

    >
    > >> On 1/26/2014 6:59 PM, RichA wrote:

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >>> Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >>>

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >>> http://kiwifotos.com

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >>>

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> Had a chance t look at the site. Horrible, in terms of ease of use. It

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> obviously is not designed for consumers. (organized by part number; had

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> to drill down to what the parts are for; no pricing; no shipping info;

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> no strength specifications; etc.) Why would you even sho a link to this

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> site. unless we were resellers, with an assigned salesperson, the site

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> is useless. As for the product, from what I saw they are using anodized

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> aluminum with steel screws. I have a concern about a galvanic reaction..

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> It seems to me that the loosening and tightening of the screws would

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> wear through the oxide coating.

    >
    > >

    >
    > >> PeterN

    >
    > >

    >
    > > Most cameras of any quality today are aluminum/magnesium and are put together with steel screws.

    >
    > >

    >
    >
    >
    > Irrelevant. The screws in camera bodies are not constantly adjusted. It
    >
    > is the wear from the adjusting that degrades the oxide layer.
    >


    You want movement, it's better for the screws to move all the time. I recently ran across and aluminum solar panel bracket held together with stainless steel screws. It had sat outside for 10 years. The screws were basically welded in place by oxidization of the aluminum.
    RichA, Jan 29, 2014
    #11
  12. RichA

    Markorki Guest

    Eric Stevens a écrit :
    > On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:48:04 +1300, Me <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 27/01/2014 12:59 p.m., RichA wrote:
    >>> Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.
    >>>
    >>> http://kiwifotos.com
    >>>

    >> Thieving bastards stole our national bird.

    >
    > The Australians got it years ago in the name of shoe polish. I think
    > the French have got it now.
    >


    There was a french brand of shoe polish (good quality, strong smell )
    named "Kiwi" in the 50's ( maybe earlier, but I was too young ;-)



    --
    Chomsky (Noam) est un (fieffé) con...
    Je ne dis pas ça que pour la NSA que je shitandfucke-démasses
    Markorki, Jan 29, 2014
    #12
  13. RichA

    Me Guest

    On 29/01/2014 9:07 p.m., Eric Stevens wrote:
    > On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:45:00 -0800 (PST), RichA <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 2:17:56 PM UTC-5, PeterN wrote:
    >>> On 1/28/2014 1:05 PM, RichA wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 12:50:40 PM UTC-5, PeterN wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>> On 1/26/2014 6:59 PM, RichA wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>>> Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>>> http://kiwifotos.com
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>> Had a chance t look at the site. Horrible, in terms of ease of use. It
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>> obviously is not designed for consumers. (organized by part number; had
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>> to drill down to what the parts are for; no pricing; no shipping info;
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>> no strength specifications; etc.) Why would you even sho a link to this
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>> site. unless we were resellers, with an assigned salesperson, the site
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>> is useless. As for the product, from what I saw they are using anodized
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>> aluminum with steel screws. I have a concern about a galvanic reaction.
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>> It seems to me that the loosening and tightening of the screws would
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>> wear through the oxide coating.
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>>> PeterN
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>> Most cameras of any quality today are aluminum/magnesium and are put together with steel screws.
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Irrelevant. The screws in camera bodies are not constantly adjusted. It
    >>>
    >>> is the wear from the adjusting that degrades the oxide layer.
    >>>

    >>
    >> You want movement, it's better for the screws to move all the time. I recently ran across and aluminum solar panel bracket held together with stainless steel screws. It had sat outside for 10 years. The screws were basically welded in place by oxidization of the aluminum.

    >
    > A well known phenomenon. Just ask any yachtie.
    >

    I'm a yachtie (and a kiwi, and I used to work in the field of cathodic
    protection/corrosion prevention).
    I have a love/hate relationship with stainless steel.
    If plastic composites will do the job, it's better than metal. OP won't
    like to hear that.
    Me, Jan 29, 2014
    #13
  14. RichA

    J. Clarke Guest

    In article <lcaj8j$2idg$>,
    e says...
    >
    > Eric Stevens a écrit :
    > > On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:48:04 +1300, Me <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> On 27/01/2014 12:59 p.m., RichA wrote:
    > >>> Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.
    > >>>
    > >>> http://kiwifotos.com
    > >>>
    > >> Thieving bastards stole our national bird.

    > >
    > > The Australians got it years ago in the name of shoe polish. I think
    > > the French have got it now.
    > >

    >
    > There was a french brand of shoe polish (good quality, strong smell )
    > named "Kiwi" in the 50's ( maybe earlier, but I was too young ;-)


    That would be the Australian brand, founded in 1906 and currently the
    largest-selling brand of shoe polish in the world. Note that the wife
    of the founder was from New Zealand.
    J. Clarke, Jan 29, 2014
    #14
  15. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/29/2014 5:45 AM, Me wrote:

    <snip>

    > I'm a yachtie (and a kiwi, and I used to work in the field of cathodic
    > protection/corrosion prevention).
    > I have a love/hate relationship with stainless steel.
    > If plastic composites will do the job, it's better than metal. OP won't
    > like to hear that.


    Bottom line, will galvanic reaction cause the aluminum to degrade, to a
    point of uselessness. If so what time frame.


    --
    PeterN
    PeterN, Jan 29, 2014
    #15
  16. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:48:04 +1300, Me <> wrote:
    : On 27/01/2014 12:59 p.m., RichA wrote:
    : > Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.
    : >
    : > http://kiwifotos.com
    : >
    : Thieving bastards stole our national bird.

    When I saw Rich's post a few days ago, I just assumed it was a NZ company. But
    their Web site certainly implies otherwise. I wonder if "Ki Wi" means anything
    in Chinese. ;^)

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Feb 1, 2014
    #16
  17. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 15:18:13 -0800, Savageduck
    <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    : On 2014-01-27 22:57:35 +0000, PeterN <> said:
    :
    : > On 1/27/2014 12:11 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
    : >> On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:16:38 +1300, Eric Stevens
    : >> <> wrote:
    : >>
    : >>> On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:48:04 +1300, Me <> wrote:
    : >>>
    : >>>> On 27/01/2014 12:59 p.m., RichA wrote:
    : >>>>> Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than
    : >>>>> run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and
    : >>>>> the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I
    : >>>>> just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the
    : >>>>> price.
    : >>>>>
    : >>>>> http://kiwifotos.com
    : >>>>>
    : >>>> Thieving bastards stole our national bird.
    : >>>
    : >>> The Australians got it years ago in the name of shoe polish. I think
    : >>> the French have got it now.
    : >>
    : >> The shop to which I take my camera for repair or cleaning is Kiwi
    : >> Camera Service. I've known the owner, Mike, for many years because he
    : >> was a friend of my son in high school, and he was at our house many
    : >> times.
    : >>
    : >> Mike has no connection whatsoever with New Zealand, and probably
    : >> couldn't point it out on a map of the world. He says he's never seen
    : >> a kiwi even at a zoo.
    : >>
    : >
    : > Not at a supermarket, either?
    :
    : That is a fruity question.

    Apparently they grow a lot of them in California now. This has been a good
    year, so my wife has been putting them in my lunch for the past month or so.

    The trick to eating kiwis is to just chomp them down without trying to peel
    off the furry rind. They taste just as good, and it saves a lot of work.

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Feb 1, 2014
    #17
  18. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 05:19:52 -0800, Savageduck
    <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    : On 2014-01-27 13:09:08 +0000, "J. Clarke" <> said:
    :
    : > In article <lc52vm$t00$>,
    : > says...
    : >>
    : >> On 27/01/2014 12:59 p.m., RichA wrote:
    : >>> Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than
    : >>> run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and
    : >>> the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I
    : >>> just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the
    : >>> price.
    : >>>
    : >>> http://kiwifotos.com
    : >>>
    : >> Thieving bastards stole our national bird.
    : >
    : > Further, they _are_ "run of the mill Chinese". The "about us" page says
    : > "Copyright 2012 JJC CHINA".
    :
    : So, pronounced, "Kai-Wai", not "Kee-Wee".

    I dunno. If I'm not mistaken (and I may well be), a syllable pronounced "wee"
    does occur in at least some dialects of Chinese.

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Feb 1, 2014
    #18
  19. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:05:54 -0800 (PST), RichA <> wrote:
    : On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 12:50:40 PM UTC-5, PeterN wrote:
    : > On 1/26/2014 6:59 PM, RichA wrote:
    : >
    : > > Kiwi fotos accessories and lens adapters. Much better than run-of-the-mill Chinese lens adapters but FAR cheaper than Novoflex and the like. They do a good job. I have some of their adapters and I just got a micro-focusing x-y rail from them and it's excellent for the price.
    : >
    : > >
    : >
    : > > http://kiwifotos.com
    : >
    : > >
    : >
    : >
    : >
    : > Had a chance t look at the site. Horrible, in terms of ease of use. It
    : >
    : > obviously is not designed for consumers. (organized by part number; had
    : >
    : > to drill down to what the parts are for; no pricing; no shipping info;
    : >
    : > no strength specifications; etc.) Why would you even sho a link to this
    : >
    : > site. unless we were resellers, with an assigned salesperson, the site
    : >
    : > is useless. As for the product, from what I saw they are using anodized
    : >
    : > aluminum with steel screws. I have a concern about a galvanic reaction.
    : >
    : > It seems to me that the loosening and tightening of the screws would
    : >
    : > wear through the oxide coating.
    :
    : > PeterN
    :
    : Most cameras of any quality today are aluminum/magnesium and are put together with steel screws.

    Stainless steel (which is less reactive), one imagines.

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Feb 1, 2014
    #19
  20. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Fri
    > : Most cameras of any quality today are aluminum/magnesium and are put together with steel screws.
    >
    >
    >
    > Stainless steel (which is less reactive), one imagines.
    >
    >
    >
    > Bob


    No, most are just steel coated with a black finish or chrome plated. I've torn a few apart. The reaction oxidizes the aluminum, but I don't know if s/s is worse than plain steel or vice-versa.
    RichA, Feb 1, 2014
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. g wills
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    327
    g wills
    Sep 8, 2004
  2. pauly
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    322
    J. Clarke
    May 17, 2006
  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    If I could play just one song like Chet Atkins

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 30, 2007, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    822
    @}-}-------Rosee
    Aug 1, 2007
  4. RichA
    Replies:
    26
    Views:
    678
    Ray Fischer
    Sep 11, 2010
  5. fashion t shirts seller
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,075
    fashion t shirts seller
    Jun 13, 2011
Loading...

Share This Page