    If anyone has tried the same set-up and got it working, please let me know.
    I'll keep trying, day 2.
    JIM

    =?Utf-8?B?Smlt?=, Mar 31, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Smlt?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    It might work provided you use the Wireless Router as an Access Point with a switch and
    assign to it an IP that can be accommodated by ICS.
    This page was written for another purpose but it describe the principle of the Router's
    configuration.
    Wireless Router as an AP: http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html
    This page deals with the ICS aspect.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/bowman_02april08.mspx?pf=true
    Hi
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Mar 31, 2005

  3. Thanks Jack for the information. I'll do some reading and try again.
    JIM

    =?Utf-8?B?Smlt?=, Mar 31, 2005