ICS fails with with Bluetooth Network

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Bodo, May 12, 2006.

  1. Bodo

    Bodo Guest

    Hi
    I've setup a bluetooth network that connects my Laptop runing winXP Home and
    a PC runing Windows XP Prof
    using a Bluetooth adapter.
    I want my laptop to share internetconnection with. ICS option is enabled on
    the the PCs ADSL router.

    PC (Network Neighborhood )
    LAN Connection - Status: Disabled : Device AVM Bluetooth adapter
    LAN Connection - Status Connected, shared, Device AVM ADSL Device Fritz Box
    Fon
    LAN Connection - Status: cable disconnected- Device: NIC

    PAN
    Bluetooth Networkconnection - Status: connected to Laptop computer name
    TCP/IP:
    IP: 192.168.0.3 Sub 255.255.255.0
    Gateway: 192.168.0.1

    Laptop (Network Neighborhood )
    Bluetooth Network.
    IP 192.168.0.2 Sub 255.255.255.0
    Gateway: 192.168.0.1

    I can send ping between PC and laptop and the laptop sees windows recources
    on the PC
    I'm logged in on both devices as windows administrator.
    However I'm unable to share the PC internet connection.
    Disableing PCs firewall does not help.

    Any ideas how to troubleshoot?
    Thanks
    Bodo