    I had problem sending sms message with icq sms (to a NZ vodafone network
    mobile) since Sunday? Anyone else? i used the web-based icq.

    E.,

    Evans Leung, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Evans Leung

    Warwick Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:20:36 +1300, "Evans Leung"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I had problem sending sms message with icq sms (to a NZ vodafone network
    >mobile) since Sunday? Anyone else? i used the web-based icq.
    >
    >E.,

    Yup

    Seems all SMS ive sent thru ICQ have not been delivered. I tested it
    and know that 5 did not for sure, others I have less of an idea but
    there were no replies so I doubt they did.

    This is despite ICQ confirming the message has been delivered after
    sending.

    cheers
    Warwick

    Warwick, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Warwick wrote:
    > On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:20:36 +1300, "Evans Leung"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I had problem sending sms message with icq sms (to a NZ vodafone
    >> network mobile) since Sunday? Anyone else? i used the web-based
    >> icq.
    >>
    >> E.,
    >>

    > Yup
    >
    > Seems all SMS ive sent thru ICQ have not been delivered. I tested it
    > and know that 5 did not for sure, others I have less of an idea but
    > there were no replies so I doubt they did.
    >
    > This is despite ICQ confirming the message has been delivered after
    > sending.

    The service that ICQ is using to send the messages has changed... maybe the
    new provider hasn't got their shit together yet?

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Nov 25, 2003
  4. Evans Leung

    Worm Guest

    "Nicholas Sherlock" <> wrote in message
    > The service that ICQ is using to send the messages has changed... maybe

    the
    > new provider hasn't got their shit together yet?

    Yeah, it used to be "Eastone Communications" or similar...now is smartfone.
    Have only had 2-3 msgs successfully delivered. Perhaps there's an ICQ wide
    quota per day?

    Worm

    Worm, Nov 25, 2003