    Cheers,
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jul 13, 2004

  2. ~misfit~

    Collector Guest

    ~misfit~ said the following on 13/07/2004 13:33:
    > I'm just filling out a form to get ICONZ Ezysurf and there is a field for
    > "Referrer Details" where it asks for their login or customer number. I don't
    > know if you get free credit or something for referring someone.
    >
    > I'm faxing it off in about an hour, in any existing ICONZ subscriber wants
    > me to put their login or number there email me soon at misfit with orcon and
    > net with nz. <g> with ICONZ as the subject. You might get a credit or
    > something, as I said, I don't know.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Dam are you deserting the ship?
    Collector, Jul 13, 2004

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Collector wrote:
    > ~misfit~ said the following on 13/07/2004 13:33:
    >> I'm just filling out a form to get ICONZ Ezysurf and there is a
    >> field for "Referrer Details" where it asks for their login or
    >> customer number. I don't know if you get free credit or something
    >> for referring someone.
    >>
    >> I'm faxing it off in about an hour, in any existing ICONZ subscriber
    >> wants me to put their login or number there email me soon at misfit
    >> with orcon and net with nz. <g> with ICONZ as the subject. You might
    >> get a credit or something, as I said, I don't know.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> --
    >> ~misfit~
    >>

    > Dam are you deserting the ship?

    I've had enough of Telecom and I'm able to get wireless (I'm in Pukekohe)
    through the "Wired Country" thing. 256K, all-you-can-eat for $65/month. $80
    installation. Sounds good to me.

    I'm 'cutting the copper', cancelling my land-line and going wireless and
    Vodafone cell. Telecom have gone too far for my liking.

    Oh well, nobody emailed me so I'm off to the postshop to fax in my form.

    Later,
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jul 13, 2004
  4. ~misfit~

    Nick Guest

    "~misfit~" <> wrote in message
    > Collector wrote:
    > > ~misfit~ said the following on 13/07/2004 13:33:
    > >> I'm just filling out a form to get ICONZ Ezysurf and there is a
    > >> field for "Referrer Details" where it asks for their login or
    > >> customer number. I don't know if you get free credit or something
    > >> for referring someone.
    > >>
    > >> I'm faxing it off in about an hour, in any existing ICONZ subscriber
    > >> wants me to put their login or number there email me soon at misfit
    > >> with orcon and net with nz. <g> with ICONZ as the subject. You might
    > >> get a credit or something, as I said, I don't know.
    > >>
    > >> Cheers,
    > >> --
    > >> ~misfit~
    > >>

    > > Dam are you deserting the ship?

    > I've had enough of Telecom and I'm able to get wireless (I'm in Pukekohe)
    > through the "Wired Country" thing. 256K, all-you-can-eat for $65/month.

    $80
    > installation. Sounds good to me.
    >
    > I'm 'cutting the copper', cancelling my land-line and going wireless and
    > Vodafone cell. Telecom have gone too far for my liking.
    >
    > Oh well, nobody emailed me so I'm off to the postshop to fax in my form.
    >
    > Later,
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    sure telecom will cope without you misfit
    Nick, Jul 18, 2004