    Mauricio Freitas
    www.geekzone.co.nz
    Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
    Mauricio Freitas [MVP], Nov 20, 2005

  2. In article <>, lid
    says...
    > Is it true ICONZ does not offer a NNTP server?
    >
    > Hmmm. I wanted to do something but preferably the server would be on their
    > network. If not from them, does anyone know of a good/cheap NNTP provider
    > (allowing download/posting of articles)?
    >
    > Cheers

    It's true, they don't have one any more - it was shut down some months
    ago. Took me quite a while to extract that info from sales staff ;-)
    They didn't even know what nntp was ... <sigh>. Getting mine from
    news.individual.net now.

    -Peter

    Peter Huebner, Nov 20, 2005

  3. Thanks... Will look into a third party then.

    I use Paradise.net.nz at home, but needed something for the server.

    Cheers

    Mauricio Freitas [MVP], Nov 20, 2005