  1. i want to clear all icons on my screensaver, and put it in asserories through
    the start key.how do i do that ?including folders icons.(windows professioal
    xp)
    =?Utf-8?B?c2xvd2x5IGJldCBzdXJlbHk=?=, May 16, 2005

  2. I think you are referring to the icons on the desktop. If you want to
    organize the icons on the desktop to a folder on the Startmenu, do this:
    Right click start button and select Open.
    Double click Programs.
    Double click Accessories
    Right click an empty area in the window and select New -> FOlder.
    Double click the folder.
    Drag the icons from desktop to this folder.
    That should do it.
    Later you can delete the icons or hide them ( right click desktop > Active
    desktop and select hide icons )

    --
    Jonybrv

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9ueWJydg==?=, May 20, 2005