    Please remove nospam to email me
    Michael Bell @Bell Electronics
    Rincon, GA.31326

    MBell72398, Dec 18, 2003

  2. MBell72398

    Night_Seer Guest

    MBell72398 wrote:
    > I posted a problem with a laptop that is running XP with all desktops
    > items upside down and reversed. I could not find any settings to
    > change it. I uninstalled/reinstalled video driver and that solved it.
    > Thanks, Mike
    > Please remove nospam to email me
    > Michael Bell @Bell Electronics
    > Rincon, GA.31326

    very strange indeed...well, I'm glad you fixed it.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Dec 18, 2003

  3. There is a joke program called BADDAY.EXE which does exactly this! It's
    harmless, just press escape to get out of it.

    --

    Kenny

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

    Kenny Cargill, Dec 18, 2003
  4. And here it is for anyone who want's it.

    http://www.copydesk.org/funstuff/

    Kenny Cargill, Dec 18, 2003