    didn't work, I also tried a "repair installation" from the Setup screen- all
    to no avail.

    Thanks for all input!
    =?Utf-8?B?c01j?=, Aug 20, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c01j?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Tweak UI is available for x64

    John Barnes, Aug 21, 2006

  3. Well, I found TweakUI for x64, but that did not help with my problem (In
    fact, I would highly recommend AGAINST using the "Rebuild Icons" option in
    this version, as it degrades the look of those icons which do not need to be
    rebuilt)

    Anyway, this means I'm back at square one- and I need a fix!

    Please help if you've seen anything like this or have any ideas.

    Thanks in advance!

    sMc

    =?Utf-8?B?c01j?=, Aug 21, 2006