    Please remove nospam to email me
    Michael Bell @Bell Electronics
    Rincon, GA.31326
    MBell72398, Dec 18, 2003

  2. MBell72398

    Night_Seer Guest

    MBell72398 wrote:
    > I had a customer bring in a laptop running XP. All the icons are
    > upside down and the start menu is on the right instead of the left.
    > BIOS and splash screen are normal. How do I correct this?
    > Thanks, Mike
    > Please remove nospam to email me
    > Michael Bell @Bell Electronics
    > Rincon, GA.31326

    What kind of video card? I know that nvidia cards have settings to
    rotate the desktop, specifically for LCD monitors that can rotate
    (though I never understood the upside down setting. As for the start
    menu, after you unlock it (or if it is already unlocked) you can drag it
    to any side of the desktop. That's all I can think of.

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Dec 18, 2003

  3. MBell72398

    Brian Walsh Guest

    > MBell72398 wrote:
    > > I had a customer bring in a laptop running XP. All the icons are
    > > upside down and the start menu is on the right instead of the left.
    > > BIOS and splash screen are normal. How do I correct this?
    > > Thanks, Mike
    > > Please remove nospam to email me
    > > Michael Bell @Bell Electronics
    > > Rincon, GA.31326

    > What kind of video card? I know that nvidia cards have settings to
    > rotate the desktop, specifically for LCD monitors that can rotate
    > (though I never understood the upside down setting. As for the start
    > menu, after you unlock it (or if it is already unlocked) you can drag it
    > to any side of the desktop. That's all I can think of.
    >
    > --
    > Night_Seer

    Check to see if it's set up to run a digital projector. In many cases the
    projector can be set on a table or hung upside down from the ceiling and the
    desktop display will match the image from the projector.
    Brian Walsh, Dec 18, 2003
  4. MBell72398

    Guest

    On 18 Dec 2003 01:14:22 GMT, ospam (MBell72398)
    wrote:

    > ... All the icons are upside down ...

    Kool!

    Roy - Carpe Noctem