Iconnecthere - can I forward calls if the Sip phones is not connected?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Boobie, Dec 25, 2004.

  1. Boobie

    Boobie Guest

    Hello,

    I wrote to iconnecthere but in 3 or 4 days no answers...:

    I have 2 Sip phones, and I need 4 numbers for example,
    Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

    Now, each sip phone can support max 1 account becouse
    the GrandStream Sip phone support only 1.

    So can I use the Chicago and New York in the 2 Sip phones
    connected to the router-internet, and forward calls from the
    Los Angeles and Las Vegas numbers to another number if
    they are not live with a Sip phone? Or becouse are not live
    with an account I cannot forward?

    what do you think? is possible or not?

    thanks
    Boobie, Dec 25, 2004

  2. Boobie

    Martin² Guest

    As I understand it here is a problem routing the calls to a particular
    adapter / IP. Draytek Vigor 2600V router has two VoIP sockets built in, but
    at present they can't be used for two different lines.
    On the other hand free X-line softphone can handle 3 lines and the X-pro
    version 6.
    Regards,
    Martin
    Martin², Dec 26, 2004

  3. Boobie

    Pepperoni Guest

    I think the http://sjlabs.com/sjp.html SJPhone has better voice quality. It
    will handle multiple profiles.

    Pepperoni, Dec 26, 2004
  4. Boobie

    Boobie Guest

    "Pepperoni" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >I think the http://sjlabs.com/sjp.html SJPhone has better voice quality. It
    > will handle multiple profiles.
    >
    > "Martin²" <> wrote in message
    >> As I understand it here is a problem routing the calls to a particular
    >> adapter / IP. Draytek Vigor 2600V router has two VoIP sockets built in,

    > but
    >> at present they can't be used for two different lines.
    >> On the other hand free X-line softphone can handle 3 lines and the X-pro
    >> version 6.
    >> Regards,
    >> Martin

    I need SIP phones and not SIP softphones,
    thanks to all
    Boobie, Dec 26, 2004
  5. Boobie

    Carlos Guest

    Broadvoice.com would give 4 number into one account, one Grandstream adaptor
    Carlos, Dec 27, 2004