    Can anybody tell me what is wrong .

    The Icon ran away ????

    Thanks in advance for yr help.

    billko, Dec 21, 2009

  2. billko

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 21/12/2009 16:27, billko wrote:
    > My Secondary HDD can be detected by the BIOS.
    > It also appeared in the Device Manager as a working device.
    > But it is MISSING in My Computer
    >
    > Can anybody tell me what is wrong .
    >
    > The Icon ran away ????
    >
    > Thanks in advance for yr help.

    Look in Disk Management and report your findings back here.

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 21, 2009

  3. billko

    VanguardLH Guest

    billko wrote:

    > My Secondary HDD can be detected by the BIOS.
    > It also appeared in the Device Manager as a working device.
    > But it is MISSING in My Computer

    And did you create a partition on it?
    Did you format that partition?
    Did you assign a drive letter to it?

    VanguardLH, Dec 21, 2009
  4. billko

    §nühw¤£f Guest

    billko wrote:
    > My Secondary HDD can be detected by the BIOS.
    > It also appeared in the Device Manager as a working device.
    > But it is MISSING in My Computer
    >
    > Can anybody tell me what is wrong .
    >
    > The Icon ran away ????
    >
    > Thanks in advance for yr help.

    Right click on the drive in Device Manager and select "Properties".

    Poast the info, yo.

    --

    http://www.aspartamekills.com/mpvalley/index.htm

    §nühw¤£f, Dec 21, 2009