    free icon creating software. I don't think it will be useful to buy
    something for just a couple of icons. Could someone help please. Thanks in
    anticipation.
    Curry Mad, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Curry Mad

    Boomer.. Guest

    Curry Mad said:

    > I am trying to create a couple of icons for eBooks and am looking
    > for any free icon creating software. I don't think it will be
    > useful to buy something for just a couple of icons. Could someone
    > help please. Thanks in anticipation.

    Have you searched with Google.com?

    If not here are a few freeware sites to look through.

    http://www.freewarehome.com/index.html
    http://www.webattack.com/freeware/freeware.shtml
    Boomer.., Aug 28, 2003

  3. Curry Mad

    mdp Guest

    This one is free: Icon Edit

    http://www.bouffler.freeserve.co.uk/icon_edit.htm

    --
    Please de-spam my address if replying to me

    mdp, Aug 28, 2003
  4. Curry Mad

    DC Guest

    On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:18:02 +1000, Curry Mad <> wrote:
    > I am trying to create a couple of icons for eBooks and am looking for any
    > free icon creating software. I don't think it will be useful to buy
    > something for just a couple of icons. Could someone help please. Thanks in
    > anticipation.

    SnIco Edit, hands down. (freeware)

    http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~meijer/software/icoedit.html

    --
    DC

    New SCO licensing scheme in the works, morning headlines to read:
    "Customers buy license plates made by former SCO executives"
    DC, Aug 28, 2003