ICND knowledge good enough to pass full thing?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by WOP, Apr 16, 2007.

  1. WOP

    WOP Guest

    I have the ICND half of the ciscopress certification book.
    http://www.ciscopress.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=158720083X&rl=1

    anyway, i also could the intro book but i feel that it is too general.
    I dont want to waste my time but im not too sure. ICND does have a
    little review of everything before they go into the better details of
    the subject.

    I do have the full version of the Boston Netsim as well.

    So If I know everything in the ICND book along with doing the
    simulator, I should be fine for the full CCNA. I really dont think
    there is something in the INTRO book that the ICND book does not have
    but I feel I need to be possitive before taking the exam so I wouldnt
    waste money.

    Thanks,

    --Kyle

    WOP, Apr 16, 2007