    zaqona Guest

    How do you open a ICL File?

    I have Win Zip in my XP configuration

    zaqona, Jul 9, 2003

  2. zaqona

    rifleman Guest

    rifleman, Jul 9, 2003

  3. zaqona

    °Mike° Guest

    An .icl file is usually an icon library. You can edit,
    add, extract etc. with Icon Sushi:
    http://towofu.s5.xrea.com/soft/e-index.html

    You can also use them directly from Explorer for changing
    icons in shortcuts - but you have to show all file types.

    MicroAngelo is another icon editor worth Googling for.

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:47:19 +0100, in
    <begdpm$4bntn$>
    zaqona scrawled:

    --