    Connections | Properties.

    Thanks.

    Steve
    SteveH, Mar 17, 2009

  2. Are you sure you do not mean ICS (Internet Connection Sharing)? You can
    Google it for a lot of information on it, how to configure it, etc.

    Dustin Harper
    http://www.mstechpages.com

    Dustin Harper, Mar 20, 2009

  3. SteveH

    SteveH Guest

    Hello Dustin

    Manyn thanks for your reply.

    Well the Glenn book I have from MS Press details a few pages on the ICF -
    where users connect directly to the Internet.

    Cheers

    Steve

    SteveH, Mar 25, 2009
  4. SteveH

    SteveH Guest

    Oh, right. Thanks for that David. I thought it was something additional!

    Cheers

    Steve

    SteveH, Apr 1, 2009