    does state that questions will be about Windows Firewall though.

    Just wanted to get clarification on this.

    Thanks
    Mike, Jun 15, 2006

  2. I just passed test 70-272. All questions about firewall are related to the
    new interface available under Windows XP SP2.

    Be prepared for a lot of questions related to Remote Desktop, dial-up
    connections and a couple ones of VPNs.

    Juan C Hernandez, Jun 16, 2006

  3. Mike

    paperhat Guest

    definately a few questions on ICF based on SP2. Make sure you revise this well.
    --
    paperhat
    MCP, MCDST

    paperhat, Jun 17, 2006
  4. Mike

    William Guest

    I would expect questions on ICF, as the MCDST exams have, from what I've
    heard, began to incorporate SP2, and ICF is one of the features tweaked in
    that particular SP.

    William
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, BSc

    William, Jun 18, 2006
  5. Mike

    paperhat Guest

    William, you have heard right. The MCDST exams are now very big on the added
    functionality and features of SP2.
    --
    paperhat
    MCP, MCDST

    paperhat, Jun 19, 2006
  6. Mike

    William Guest

    If only my sources would tell me I'm going to win the lottery..

    William, Jun 19, 2006
  7. Mike

    paperhat Guest

    if they do, share your numbers with me first!!
    --
    paperhat
    MCP, MCDST

    paperhat, Jun 22, 2006