    Doug Stuart Guest

    Is there any sign of a release Ice Station Zebra on a R1 DVD?

    Doug Stuart

    Doug Stuart, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Doug Stuart

    jayembee Guest

    "Doug Stuart" <> wrote:

    > Is there any sign of a release Ice Station Zebra on a R1 DVD?

    No, there isn't. Sorry.

    (I'd love to see one, too.)

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Doug Stuart

    profft Guest

    I had that disk but my dickheaded brother threw it away

    profft, Nov 9, 2003
  4. Doug Stuart

    John Savard Guest

    On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 12:31:21 -0600, "Doug Stuart"
    <> wrote, in part:

    >Is there any sign of a release Ice Station Zebra on a R1 DVD?

    As part of the set of all the Battlestar Galactica episodes, it has
    been released.

    John Savard

    John Savard, Nov 9, 2003