    cris Guest

    I'd like to get comments from anyone using the updated 14" 1.2Ghz
    ibook.. pros and cons

    cris, Jul 3, 2004

  2. cris

    David Preece Guest

    cris wrote:

    > I'd like to get comments from anyone using the updated 14" 1.2Ghz
    > ibook.. pros and cons

    I'm not using one, but had a 12" G3-700 iBook for a while. From that
    generation a few things became clear:

    1, These are very good little machines.
    2, There's little point in going to the 14" screen since it doesn't get
    you any more resolution and adds significantly to the bulk.
    3, The processor bump makes them a bit of a bargain.

    A few benchmarks:

    http://www.barefeats.com/ibG4.html

    http://www.barefeats.com/piei.html

    Cheers,