    setups could be gutting its services arm....ouch...

    regards

    thing
    thingy, May 9, 2007

  2. In message <>, thingy wrote:

    > ....now IBM with one of the biggest setups could be gutting its
    > services arm....

    gut ... arm ... a mixed metaphor if ever I heard one ...
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, May 25, 2007

  3. thingy

    Sue Bilstein Guest

    On Fri, 25 May 2007 17:27:53 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    <_zealand> wrote:
    >In message <>, thingy wrote:
    >
    >> ....now IBM with one of the biggest setups could be gutting its
    >> services arm....

    >gut ... arm ... a mixed metaphor if ever I heard one ...

    .... Literally gutting its arm ...
    Sue Bilstein, May 25, 2007
  4. thingy

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Sue Bilstein wrote:
    > On Fri, 25 May 2007 17:27:53 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    > <_zealand> wrote:
    > > In message <>, thingy wrote:
    > >
    > > > ....now IBM with one of the biggest setups could be gutting its
    > > > services arm....

    > > gut ... arm ... a mixed metaphor if ever I heard one ...

    > ... Literally gutting its arm ...

    There are guts in arms now? That would explain why I thought my biceps were
    getting bigger.
    --
    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, May 26, 2007