: IBM Thinkpad -- windows xp wont let me login -- HELP!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by allen, Mar 23, 2005.

  1. allen

    allen Guest

    hey guys

    i have a brand new IBM Thinkpad from work. ive been trying to get it set up
    to work with my new wireless router at home. the last thing i did was install

    ibm access connections to it, and then reboot. BUT i forgot to take out my
    usb thumbdrive on the reboot, and now, i cant log in to win xp!

    ive tried 50 times (with the thumbdrive removed, of course). ive checked the
    boot config (shown below), and as far as i can tell, its ok.

    fyi...this is a work laptop that i use with a docking station and connect to a

    lan at work.

    any suggestions? thanks

    running win xp professional (sp1)

    heres the boot config: