    Rgds.,
    Deratoul
    , Aug 20, 2007

  2. John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi,
    > I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
    > unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
    > check what kind of network card this laptop got. Did anyone can help
    > me with that?
    > Rgds.,
    > Deratoul

    You ask us to help you for free, so you can charge your "customer" some
    $$$$ later? No way, pay me a hundred bucks on my paypal account first,
    then I'll tell you what to do.

    --
    Your mother was a witless moron who answered a call of nature at the
    opera.
    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007

  3. Guest

    On Aug 20, 11:01 am, John Holmes <> wrote:
    > "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > > I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
    > > unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
    > > check what kind of network card this laptop got. Did anyone can help
    > > me with that?
    > > Rgds.,
    > > Deratoul

    > You ask us to help you for free, so you can charge your "customer" some
    > $$$$ later? No way, pay me a hundred bucks on my paypal account first,
    > then I'll tell you what to do.
    >
    > --
    > Your mother was a witless moron who answered a call of nature at the
    > opera.

    My customer is only a word, he is pay me via bootle of wine couse he
    is my firend. If you dont want help me just dont answer. I dont ask
    for help witch I must pay I ask for help for free. I someone see only
    money in the end of his nose we cannot make a good conversation.
    BTW. I very interesting what you gonna tell me? You will send me to
    ibm support to download a driver? This driver doesn't work on that
    laptop:D
    , Aug 20, 2007
  4. Guest

    On Aug 20, 1:04 pm, ""
    <> wrote:
    > On Aug 20, 11:01 am, John Holmes <> wrote:
    >

    > > "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > > > Hi,
    > > > I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
    > > > unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
    > > > check what kind of network card this laptop got. Did anyone can help
    > > > me with that?
    > > > Rgds.,
    > > > Deratoul

    > > You ask us to help you for free, so you can charge your "customer" some
    > > $$$$ later? No way, pay me a hundred bucks on my paypal account first,
    > > then I'll tell you what to do.

    > > --
    > > Your mother was a witless moron who answered a call of nature at the
    > > opera.

    > My customer is only a word, he is pay me via bootle of wine couse he
    > is my firend. If you dont want help me just dont answer. I dont ask
    > for help witch I must pay I ask for help for free. I someone see only
    > money in the end of his nose we cannot make a good conversation.
    > BTW. I very interesting what you gonna tell me? You will send me to
    > ibm support to download a driver? This driver doesn't work on that
    > laptop:D- Hide quoted text -

    Btw if your help (I mean all of you) is only via stupid text's or in
    rule:dont pay-dont get I Would like to leave this group and make
    appologies to all of you for waste your time, couse in your opinion
    I'm bastard who charge a friend for little help. I just wondering did
    you work for free? I used to help all of people for free, but
    sometimes I need some cash to make something better. I you cannot
    understand this, just simply kick me out of this group.

    Rgds
    Lukas
    , Aug 20, 2007
  5. John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Aug 20, 11:01 am, John Holmes <> wrote:
    >> "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >> > Hi,
    >> > I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
    >> > unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
    >> > check what kind of network card this laptop got. Did anyone can help
    >> > me with that?
    >> > Rgds.,
    >> > Deratoul

    >> You ask us to help you for free, so you can charge your "customer"

    some
    >> $$$$ later? No way, pay me a hundred bucks on my paypal account first,
    >> then I'll tell you what to do.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Your mother was a witless moron who answered a call of nature at the
    >> opera.

    > My customer is only a word, he is pay me via bootle of wine couse he
    > is my firend. If you dont want help me just dont answer. I dont ask
    > for help witch I must pay I ask for help for free. I someone see only
    > money in the end of his nose we cannot make a good conversation.
    > BTW. I very interesting what you gonna tell me? You will send me to
    > ibm support to download a driver? This driver doesn't work on that
    > laptop:D

    OK. I'll be kind to you now.

    First, download Aida32 ( http://www.sofotex.com/AIDA32-
    download_L9326.html ) and install/run it. It'll show you which network
    card is on the machine, amongst other hardware.

    Second, get the driver(s) for the specific card, which should be quite
    easy now.

    Third, install the drivers and you're on your way.

    Fourth, send me a bottle of wine. I preferr a Spanish one, like Rioja. A
    reserva from 1985 (the best year ever) might do just fine.

    --
    Your mother was an ancient fool who made other ladies of the night blush
    in an illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.
    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007
  6. Mara Guest

    On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:09:42 -0000, ""
    <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >Btw if your help (I mean all of you) is only via stupid text's or in
    >rule:dont pay-dont get I Would like to leave this group and make
    >appologies to all of you for waste your time, couse in your opinion
    >I'm bastard who charge a friend for little help. I just wondering did
    >you work for free? I used to help all of people for free, but
    >sometimes I need some cash to make something better. I you cannot
    >understand this, just simply kick me out of this group.

    You'd better do that yourself. If we (tinw) have to do it for you, it's going to
    cost you $2500.00 U.S., payable into the group paypal account in advance.

    --
    "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth
    and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for
    Mara, Aug 20, 2007
  7. Guest

    On Aug 20, 1:33 pm, John Holmes <> wrote:
    > "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    > > On Aug 20, 11:01 am, John Holmes <> wrote:
    > >> "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > >> You ask us to help you for free, so you can charge your "customer"

    > some
    > >> $$$$ later? No way, pay me a hundred bucks on my paypal account first,
    > >> then I'll tell you what to do.

    > >> --
    > >> Your mother was a witless moron who answered a call of nature at the
    > >> opera.

    > > My customer is only a word, he is pay me via bootle of wine couse he
    > > is my firend. If you dont want help me just dont answer. I dont ask
    > > for help witch I must pay I ask for help for free. I someone see only
    > > money in the end of his nose we cannot make a good conversation.
    > > BTW. I very interesting what you gonna tell me? You will send me to
    > > ibm support to download a driver? This driver doesn't work on that
    > > laptop:D

    > OK. I'll be kind to you now.
    >
    > First, download Aida32 (http://www.sofotex.com/AIDA32-
    > download_L9326.html ) and install/run it. It'll show you which network
    > card is on the machine, amongst other hardware.
    >
    > Second, get the driver(s) for the specific card, which should be quite
    > easy now.
    >
    > Third, install the drivers and you're on your way.
    >
    > Fourth, send me a bottle of wine. I preferr a Spanish one, like Rioja. A
    > reserva from 1985 (the best year ever) might do just fine.
    >
    > --
    > Your mother was an ancient fool who made other ladies of the night blush
    > in an illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.- Hide quoted text -

    Aida isnt a type of program which is show you your INSTALED software?
    Couse if so Aida cannot help me. I hasn't got a drivers at all.
    About a wine I prefer Red rose straigh from U.S.A :)
    , Aug 20, 2007
  8. Guest

    On Aug 20, 1:36 pm, Mara <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:09:42 -0000, ""
    >
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > >Btw if your help (I mean all of you) is only via stupid text's or in
    > >rule:dont pay-dont get I Would like to leave this group and make
    > >appologies to all of you for waste your time, couse in your opinion
    > >I'm bastard who charge a friend for little help. I just wondering did
    > >you work for free? I used to help all of people for free, but
    > >sometimes I need some cash to make something better. I you cannot
    > >understand this, just simply kick me out of this group.

    > You'd better do that yourself. If we (tinw) have to do it for you, it's going to
    > cost you $2500.00 U.S., payable into the group paypal account in advance.
    >
    > --
    > "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth
    > and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for
    > a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall -
    > Think of it, ALWAYS." --Mahatma Gandhi

    It's not about money is about what this man say to me. Anyone can have
    a problem. I'm not kind of person who likes when someone tell about me
    you are such of bastard. If I can help for free I always do so. But
    now I'm almost 300£ in dept and I must try to rescue myself....
    , Aug 20, 2007
  9. John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Aug 20, 1:33 pm, John Holmes <> wrote:

    >> some

    >> > My customer is only a word, he is pay me via bootle of wine couse
    >> > he is my firend. If you dont want help me just dont answer. I dont
    >> > ask for help witch I must pay I ask for help for free. I someone
    >> > see only money in the end of his nose we cannot make a good
    >> > conversation. BTW. I very interesting what you gonna tell me? You
    >> > will send me to ibm support to download a driver? This driver
    >> > doesn't work on that laptop:D

    >> OK. I'll be kind to you now.
    >>
    >> First, download Aida32 (http://www.sofotex.com/AIDA32-
    >> download_L9326.html ) and install/run it. It'll show you which
    >> network card is on the machine, amongst other hardware.
    >>
    >> Second, get the driver(s) for the specific card, which should be
    >> quite easy now.
    >>
    >> Third, install the drivers and you're on your way.
    >>
    >> Fourth, send me a bottle of wine. I preferr a Spanish one, like
    >> Rioja. A reserva from 1985 (the best year ever) might do just fine.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Your mother was an ancient fool who made other ladies of the night
    >> blush in an illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.- Hide
    >> quoted text -

    > Aida isnt a type of program which is show you your INSTALED software?
    > Couse if so Aida cannot help me. I hasn't got a drivers at all.
    > About a wine I prefer Red rose straigh from U.S.A :)

    You fucking clueless idiot. Aida shows all hard/software installed on any
    puter. By that, you can easily identify the hardware on the computer so
    you can search for the driver(s) with a tool called google. Aida doesn't
    have drivers, it's a tool to point you in the right direction.

    Now where's is my bottle of wine?

    --
    Your mother was an aboriginal hotel receptionist who ate rats in the
    Millennium Dome.
    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007
  10. Guest

    On Aug 20, 1:54 pm, John Holmes <> wrote:
    > "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    > > On Aug 20, 1:33 pm, John Holmes <> wrote:
    > >> "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > >> some

    > >> OK. I'll be kind to you now.

    > >> First, download Aida32 (http://www.sofotex.com/AIDA32-
    > >> download_L9326.html ) and install/run it. It'll show you which
    > >> network card is on the machine, amongst other hardware.

    > >> Second, get the driver(s) for the specific card, which should be
    > >> quite easy now.

    > >> Third, install the drivers and you're on your way.

    > >> Fourth, send me a bottle of wine. I preferr a Spanish one, like
    > >> Rioja. A reserva from 1985 (the best year ever) might do just fine.

    > >> --
    > >> Your mother was an ancient fool who made other ladies of the night
    > >> blush in an illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.- Hide
    > >> quoted text -

    > > Aida isnt a type of program which is show you your INSTALED software?
    > > Couse if so Aida cannot help me. I hasn't got a drivers at all.
    > > About a wine I prefer Red rose straigh from U.S.A :)

    > You fucking clueless idiot. Aida shows all hard/software installed on any
    > puter. By that, you can easily identify the hardware on the computer so
    > you can search for the driver(s) with a tool called google. Aida doesn't
    > have drivers, it's a tool to point you in the right direction.
    >
    > Now where's is my bottle of wine?
    >
    > --
    > Your mother was an aboriginal hotel receptionist who ate rats in the
    > Millennium Dome.- Hide quoted text -

    Aida shows all hard/software installed on any
    > puter

    Lol I ask you did aida shown something what is NOT installed on the
    system... You cannot read propally by you try to call me an idiot.. I
    know how to use Aida and another Benchmark's the main problem is this
    is only work when your device what you looking for is INSTALEED!! My
    network card isnt install so AIDA CANNOT help...
    , Aug 20, 2007
  11. Guest

    On Aug 20, 1:54 pm, John Holmes <> wrote:
    > "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    > > On Aug 20, 1:33 pm, John Holmes <> wrote:
    > >> "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > >> some

    > >> OK. I'll be kind to you now.

    > >> First, download Aida32 (http://www.sofotex.com/AIDA32-
    > >> download_L9326.html ) and install/run it. It'll show you which
    > >> network card is on the machine, amongst other hardware.

    > >> Second, get the driver(s) for the specific card, which should be
    > >> quite easy now.

    > >> Third, install the drivers and you're on your way.

    > >> Fourth, send me a bottle of wine. I preferr a Spanish one, like
    > >> Rioja. A reserva from 1985 (the best year ever) might do just fine.

    > >> --
    > >> Your mother was an ancient fool who made other ladies of the night
    > >> blush in an illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.- Hide
    > >> quoted text -

    > > Aida isnt a type of program which is show you your INSTALED software?
    > > Couse if so Aida cannot help me. I hasn't got a drivers at all.
    > > About a wine I prefer Red rose straigh from U.S.A :)

    > You fucking clueless idiot. Aida shows all hard/software installed on any
    > puter. By that, you can easily identify the hardware on the computer so
    > you can search for the driver(s) with a tool called google. Aida doesn't
    > have drivers, it's a tool to point you in the right direction.
    >
    > Now where's is my bottle of wine?
    >
    > --
    > Your mother was an aboriginal hotel receptionist who ate rats in the
    > Millennium Dome.- Hide quoted text -

    BTW I already try to find driver... 3com integrated network combo card
    for thinkPad T20.. try to find something. Bascilly I find ROM file of
    driver but I hasnt got a 3COM NIC Ultilities Doctor Program to Install
    >From ROM ...

    Any more idea(s)?
    , Aug 20, 2007
  12. John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Aug 20, 1:54 pm, John Holmes <> wrote:

    >> > Aida isnt a type of program which is show you your INSTALED
    >> > software? Couse if so Aida cannot help me. I hasn't got a drivers
    >> > at all. About a wine I prefer Red rose straigh from U.S.A :)

    >> You fucking clueless idiot. Aida shows all hard/software installed on
    >> any puter. By that, you can easily identify the hardware on the
    >> computer so you can search for the driver(s) with a tool called
    >> google. Aida doesn't have drivers, it's a tool to point you in the
    >> right direction.
    >>
    >> Now where's is my bottle of wine?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Your mother was an aboriginal hotel receptionist who ate rats in the
    >> Millennium Dome.- Hide quoted text -

    > Aida shows all hard/software installed on any
    >> puter

    > Lol I ask you did aida shown something what is NOT installed on the
    > system... You cannot read propally by you try to call me an idiot.. I
    > know how to use Aida and another Benchmark's the main problem is this
    > is only work when your device what you looking for is INSTALEED!! My
    > network card isnt install so AIDA CANNOT help...

    That was not the question you asked in your original poast. I quote:

    "I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
    unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
    check what kind of network card this laptop got. "

    The solution I handed over would work just fine if you just had a
    functioning braincell, you beetle-headed, pot-bellied dormouse.

    Now get me my bottle of wine before you get krill-filed by all of us.

    --
    Your mother was a dreadful derelict who assembled plastic scale model kits
    of industrial appliances on a canal boat.
    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007
  13. deratoul Guest

    On Aug 20, 2:22 pm, John Holmes <> wrote:
    > "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    > > On Aug 20, 1:54 pm, John Holmes <> wrote:
    > >> "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > >> You fucking clueless idiot. Aida shows all hard/software installed on
    > >> any puter. By that, you can easily identify the hardware on the
    > >> computer so you can search for the driver(s) with a tool called
    > >> google. Aida doesn't have drivers, it's a tool to point you in the
    > >> right direction.

    > >> Now where's is my bottle of wine?

    > >> --
    > >> Your mother was an aboriginal hotel receptionist who ate rats in the
    > >> Millennium Dome.- Hide quoted text -

    > > Aida shows all hard/software installed on any
    > >> puter

    > > Lol I ask you did aida shown something what is NOT installed on the
    > > system... You cannot read propally by you try to call me an idiot.. I
    > > know how to use Aida and another Benchmark's the main problem is this
    > > is only work when your device what you looking for is INSTALEED!! My
    > > network card isnt install so AIDA CANNOT help...

    > That was not the question you asked in your original poast. I quote:
    >
    > "I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
    > unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
    > check what kind of network card this laptop got. "
    >
    > The solution I handed over would work just fine if you just had a
    > functioning braincell, you beetle-headed, pot-bellied dormouse.
    >
    > Now get me my bottle of wine before you get krill-filed by all of us.
    >
    > --
    > Your mother was a dreadful derelict who assembled plastic scale model kits
    > of industrial appliances on a canal boat.- Hide quoted text -

    I Thinik I Just waste my time here and your name 24hoursupport is only
    a name. If anyone got any idea how to help please send me an e-mail
    rest of them who think that AIDA32 can see something what is not
    Installed I would like to advise to buy another part of your computing
    study,,,
    Cya
    deratoul
    deratoul, Aug 20, 2007
  14. John Holmes Guest

    deratoul "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Aug 20, 2:22 pm, John Holmes <> wrote:

    >> > Aida shows all hard/software installed on any
    >> > Lol I ask you did aida shown something what is NOT installed on the
    >> > system... You cannot read propally by you try to call me an idiot..
    >> > I know how to use Aida and another Benchmark's the main problem is
    >> > this is only work when your device what you looking for is
    >> > INSTALEED!! My network card isnt install so AIDA CANNOT help...

    >> That was not the question you asked in your original poast. I quote:
    >>
    >> "I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
    >> unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
    >> check what kind of network card this laptop got. "
    >>
    >> The solution I handed over would work just fine if you just had a
    >> functioning braincell, you beetle-headed, pot-bellied dormouse.
    >>
    >> Now get me my bottle of wine before you get krill-filed by all of us.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Your mother was a dreadful derelict who assembled plastic scale model
    >> kits of industrial appliances on a canal boat.- Hide quoted text -

    > I Thinik I Just waste my time here and your name 24hoursupport is only
    > a name. If anyone got any idea how to help please send me an e-mail
    > rest of them who think that AIDA32 can see something what is not
    > Installed I would like to advise to buy another part of your computing
    > study,,,
    > Cya
    > deratoul

    For fuckin' cryin' out loud, I supported all to get you up amd going, you
    useless fucking piece of shit! You were asking how about to get a
    fuckin' network card to installed! I gave you all the hints, but right
    now, you can commit suicide. **** off, you idiot.

    --
    Your mother was a dopey caretaker who was jailed for indecent exposure in
    fast food restaurants.
    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007
  15. Deratoul Guest

    On 20 Aug, 15:43, John Holmes <> wrote:
    > deratoul "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    > > On Aug 20, 2:22 pm, John Holmes <> wrote:
    > >> "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > >> That was not the question you asked in your original poast. I quote:

    > >> "I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
    > >> unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
    > >> check what kind of network card this laptop got. "

    > >> The solution I handed over would work just fine if you just had a
    > >> functioning braincell, you beetle-headed, pot-bellied dormouse.

    > >> Now get me my bottle of wine before you get krill-filed by all of us.

    > >> --
    > >> Your mother was a dreadful derelict who assembled plastic scale model
    > >> kits of industrial appliances on a canal boat.- Hide quoted text -

    > > I Thinik I Just waste my time here and your name 24hoursupport is only
    > > a name. If anyone got any idea how to help please send me an e-mail
    > > rest of them who think that AIDA32 can see something what is not
    > > Installed I would like to advise to buy another part of your computing
    > > study,,,
    > > Cya
    > > deratoul

    > For fuckin' cryin' out loud, I supported all to get you up amd going, you
    > useless fucking piece of shit! You were asking how about to get a
    > fuckin' network card to installed! I gave you all the hints, but right
    > now, you can commit suicide. **** off, you idiot.
    >
    > --
    > Your mother was a dopey caretaker who was jailed for indecent exposure in
    > fast food restaurants.- Hide quoted text -

    AIDA32 didnt detect something what is not instaled this is first.
    Second I already know what the driver is but via your miracle Google
    you CANNOT find a driver. This laptop is 10 years old. And dont call
    me an idiot I dont like type of people who are roude to me for all the
    times. Is not about yor hints Im pleasure for that is about way you
    talking with me. I'm a human not a dog or a peace of shit like in your
    opinion. I didnt do to you nothing wrong and I dont see any reason why
    you show your angry form. Maybe this is only one way how you can
    write.. By the way check this hints you will se that I got a right and
    Aida is NOT working, when something is NOT install on system. Also if
    you be more kindly on the future you should read propally and just
    simply answer me how to get a 3Com NIC Ultilities Manager, couse this
    is right now all what I need.
    Another way thanks for try to help me, maybe another day you will be
    more adult and less child and them we can be a good team. I came here
    looking for help, I didnt get that in case I get roude person without
    any patient who's only way to make a sugestion is with use a lots of
    swearing. I dont know did you are child, teen or an adult but try to
    think sometimes with way you use to speak with people. I know what you
    are think right now And I tell you something I have this very, very
    deep in my ass..
    I always try to be nice person but that people like you are special,
    becouse of you I dont need to drink another coffe on the afternoon
    Deratoul, Aug 20, 2007
  16. Meat Plow Guest

    I thought the **** was very nice to you.
    Meat Plow, Aug 20, 2007
  17. Ben Myers Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    > I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
    > unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
    > check what kind of network card this laptop got. Did anyone can help
    > me with that?
    > Rgds.,
    > Deratoul

    See http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-4JSQHB.html#networking

    Ben
    Ben Myers, Aug 20, 2007
  18. John Holmes Guest

    Meat Plow "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:18:14 -0700, Deratoul wrote:
    >
    >> On 20 Aug, 15:43, John Holmes <> wrote:
    >>> deratoul "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> For fuckin' cryin' out loud, I supported all to get you up amd
    >>> going, you useless fucking piece of shit! You were asking how about
    >>> to get a fuckin' network card to installed! I gave you all the
    >>> hints, but right now, you can commit suicide. **** off, you idiot.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Your mother was a dopey caretaker who was jailed for indecent
    >>> exposure in fast food restaurants.- Hide quoted text -

    >> AIDA32 didnt detect something what is not instaled this is first.
    >> Second I already know what the driver is but via your miracle Google
    >> you CANNOT find a driver. This laptop is 10 years old. And dont call
    >> me an idiot I dont like type of people who are roude to me for all
    >> the times. Is not about yor hints Im pleasure for that is about way
    >> you talking with me. I'm a human not a dog or a peace of shit like in
    >> your opinion. I didnt do to you nothing wrong and I dont see any
    >> reason why you show your angry form. Maybe this is only one way how
    >> you can write.. By the way check this hints you will se that I got a
    >> right and Aida is NOT working, when something is NOT install on
    >> system. Also if you be more kindly on the future you should read
    >> propally and just simply answer me how to get a 3Com NIC Ultilities
    >> Manager, couse this is right now all what I need.
    >> Another way thanks for try to help me, maybe another day you will be
    >> more adult and less child and them we can be a good team. I came here
    >> looking for help, I didnt get that in case I get roude person without
    >> any patient who's only way to make a sugestion is with use a lots of
    >> swearing. I dont know did you are child, teen or an adult but try to
    >> think sometimes with way you use to speak with people. I know what
    >> you are think right now And I tell you something I have this very,
    >> very deep in my ass..
    >> I always try to be nice person but that people like you are special,
    >> becouse of you I dont need to drink another coffe on the afternoon

    > I thought the **** was very nice to you.

    Actually, I handed a solution over to the OP. Do you think my automated
    sig aroused him?
    ;-)

    --
    Your mother was a prolific broccoli who communed with nature on a coca
    plantation near Bogota.
    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007
  19. John Holmes Guest

    Ben Myers "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    You fucking ****.

    --
    Your mother was a decadent ass who copulated with anyone and anything at
    the local Fire Station.
    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007
  20. Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:49:44 +0200, John Holmes wrote:

    > Meat Plow "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> AIDA32 didnt detect something what is not instaled this is first.
    >>> Second I already know what the driver is but via your miracle Google
    >>> you CANNOT find a driver. This laptop is 10 years old. And dont call
    >>> me an idiot I dont like type of people who are roude to me for all
    >>> the times. Is not about yor hints Im pleasure for that is about way
    >>> you talking with me. I'm a human not a dog or a peace of shit like in
    >>> your opinion. I didnt do to you nothing wrong and I dont see any
    >>> reason why you show your angry form. Maybe this is only one way how
    >>> you can write.. By the way check this hints you will se that I got a
    >>> right and Aida is NOT working, when something is NOT install on
    >>> system. Also if you be more kindly on the future you should read
    >>> propally and just simply answer me how to get a 3Com NIC Ultilities
    >>> Manager, couse this is right now all what I need.
    >>> Another way thanks for try to help me, maybe another day you will be
    >>> more adult and less child and them we can be a good team. I came here
    >>> looking for help, I didnt get that in case I get roude person without
    >>> any patient who's only way to make a sugestion is with use a lots of
    >>> swearing. I dont know did you are child, teen or an adult but try to
    >>> think sometimes with way you use to speak with people. I know what
    >>> you are think right now And I tell you something I have this very,
    >>> very deep in my ass..
    >>> I always try to be nice person but that people like you are special,
    >>> becouse of you I dont need to drink another coffe on the afternoon

    >> I thought the **** was very nice to you.
    >>

    > Actually, I handed a solution over to the OP. Do you think my automated
    > sig aroused him?
    > ;-)

    That could very well have provoked him.

    heh