    Start icon).

    Can anyone help?

    Thanks!
    Ryan Lee, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Ryan Lee

    Dave Guest

    I think it's possible that the video driver for the laptop can't accommodate
    anything beyond the native resolution of the laptop's screen, which is
    probably your 1024x768. So, you end up scrolling the mouse around to see
    the whole screen, when you use a large external monitor.

    "Ryan Lee" <> wrote in message
    > When I set my ThinkPad T20 display for anything over 1024x768 (to use for
    > example a large externals monitor), my LCD display gets screwed up (the
    > screen is too large for the LCD and I have to scroll down just to get to

    my

    Dave, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Ryan Lee

    Tom Scales Guest

    That's exactly what's happening. LCD panels don't resize. The only way to
    do this is with an external monitor.

    Tom Scales, Sep 5, 2003