    couldn't find drivers for this model on the ibm web site..
    thanks

    ted

    CTB, Apr 26, 2004

  2. CTB

    CTB Guest

    "CTB" <> wrote in message
    news:408d3471$...
    > anyone know where i can find drivers for an IBM thinkpad type 2647-8EA? I
    > couldn't find drivers for this model on the ibm web site..
    > thanks
    >
    > ted

    forget that.. I just wasn't looking properly

    CTB, Apr 26, 2004

  3. CTB

    Charris118

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    IBM Thinkpad T42 Drivers

    Hi does anyone know where I Can get some real Thinkpad T42 drivers, I have the computer running but need the Local area network connection driver so that my wireless internet works to my router. please help...thanks!

    Charris118, Oct 30, 2007