    ?

    Thanks in advance

    Joseph

    Joseph Oget, Jan 18, 2006

  2. Joseph Oget

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:59:25 -0000, Joseph Oget wrote:

    >Hello everyone,
    >
    >I have a wee problem, on an IBM T23 how do Ilock/unlock the numeric keypad
    >?

    The manual / faq , or other documentation
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=ibm&lndocid=MIGR-58815
    you need to enter the model information, before downloading the access
    help files.

    Common sense, look at the symbols / colors of icons on the keys, from
    Google images search
    http://shop.firstcom.de/sd.php?shop=1com&s=C&d=217

    Search www.ibm.com

    Search www.google.com

    Search http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk?
    ibm keyboard questions asked before.

    >Thanks in advance
    >
    >Joseph

    Me

    why?, Jan 18, 2006

  3. Joseph Oget

    Joseph Oget Guest

    Joseph Oget, Jan 20, 2006
  4. Joseph Oget

    Todd H. Guest

    "Joseph Oget" <> writes:

    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I have a wee problem, on an IBM T23 how do Ilock/unlock the numeric keypad
    > ?

    Ain't this a bite in the balls when this happens? Makes it really
    hard to type a password in!

    Shift ScrLck should get you where you want to go. You may notice
    the little NumLock keycap on the ScrLck key up above. That's their
    way of sayin you have to hit shift to access it.

    It's probably the only thing I don't like about my Thinkpad though.

    Best Regards,
    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

    Todd H., Jan 23, 2006
  5. Joseph Oget

    Joseph Oget Guest

    Sorry to be so late in replying, but thank you very much for your help.

    Joseph

    Joseph Oget, Feb 1, 2006
  6. Joseph Oget

    Todd H. Guest

    "Joseph Oget" <> writes:
    > Sorry to be so late in replying, but thank you very much for your help.
    >
    > Joseph

    You're welcome. Glad it helped!

    --
    Todd H.