    nothing. I have removed the battary and cmos battery and still same
    thing..... any ideas???

    , May 18, 2007

  2. ~misfit~ Guest

    wrote:
    > Hey Guys,
    >
    > I have received a T22 Laptop. I was checking to see how much ram the
    > thing had, so pull out the ram. anyways since then I have made sure
    > that the ram in correctly in.(Which it is) now when I try and boot it
    > up the Z light shows green and also the battery light green. I have it
    > plugged into the mains. the thing just wont boot.
    >
    > When I push the power botton in then lights turn off and then on again
    > nothing. I have removed the battary and cmos battery and still same
    > thing..... any ideas???

    Uhh, you zapped the RAM module and/or the mobo with static and now it
    doesn't work?

    Why mess with the hardware when you can go into the OS or, if not installed,
    the BIOS and check the RAM count?

    I'll give you $5 for the lappy.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, May 18, 2007

  3. ~misfit~ wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hey Guys,
    >>
    >> I have received a T22 Laptop. I was checking to see how much ram the
    >> thing had, so pull out the ram. anyways since then I have made sure
    >> that the ram in correctly in.(Which it is) now when I try and boot it
    >> up the Z light shows green and also the battery light green. I have it
    >> plugged into the mains. the thing just wont boot.
    >>
    >> When I push the power botton in then lights turn off and then on again
    >> nothing. I have removed the battary and cmos battery and still same
    >> thing..... any ideas???
    >>

    > Uhh, you zapped the RAM module and/or the mobo with static and now it
    > doesn't work?
    >
    > Why mess with the hardware when you can go into the OS or, if not installed,
    > the BIOS and check the RAM count?
    >
    > I'll give you $5 for the lappy.

    My bid is $6.50 for a user stuffed item that is generous

    --
    <http://tokoroa.dyndns.org> Tokoroa South Waikato Weather Live

    Collector»NZ, May 18, 2007
  4. ~misfit~ Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:
    > > ~misfit~ wrote:

    > > > Uhh, you zapped the RAM module and/or the mobo with static and
    > > > now it doesn't work?
    > > >
    > > > Why mess with the hardware when you can go into the OS or, if not
    > > > installed, the BIOS and check the RAM count?
    > > >
    > > > I'll give you $5 for the lappy.
    > > >

    > > My bid is $6.50 for a user stuffed item that is generous

    $7.50. ;-)
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, May 19, 2007
  5. Jerry Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:

    >>> My bid is $6.50 for a user stuffed item that is generous

    One dollar three ninety eight :p

    Jerry, May 19, 2007