    P/N 24P0383

    thanks,
    B. K.
    Palmyra, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Palmyra

    old jon Guest

    "Palmyra" <> wrote in message
    news:gOfuf.682$...
    Hello I am looking for a driver for this mouse spec:

    IBM: Model MU29J
    P/N 24P0383

    thanks,
    B. K.

    Try here:
    http://www.driverguide.com/
    bw..OJ
    old jon, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Palmyra

    PC Guest

    "Palmyra" <> wrote in message
    Hello I am looking for a driver for this mouse spec:

    IBM: Model MU29J
    P/N 24P0383

    thanks,
    B. K.

    BK

    Found this Pic http://www.pcplan-it.com/m_ibm_new.jpg
    Looks like a fairly standard two button PS/2 mouse to me, shouldn't need any
    'drivers.
    The standard Windows 95 thru to XP one's should work with it.

    If it doesn't work with Windows it's likely dead, not worth repair.
    This page lists them at $US 3.50 http://www.pcplan-it.com/h_mice.html

    Cheers
    Paul.
    PC, Jan 3, 2006