    extra memory to it, but I can't find a sliding door, I bought this laptop
    used and I didn't get a manual with it, can anyone tell me how to add extra
    memory to this computer without taking it completely apart,,,

    Barry, Oct 16, 2005

  2. On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:08:00 -0500, "Barry" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello, A friend of mine has a i1200 ibm laptop, It was very simple to add
    >memory to it, there was a slide door on the bottom that you just removed and
    >added the extra memory, I have a IBM 240x laptop, I want to add a little
    >extra memory to it, but I can't find a sliding door, I bought this laptop
    >used and I didn't get a manual with it, can anyone tell me how to add extra
    >memory to this computer without taking it completely apart,,,

    You will find all the information you require by visiting the IBM site
    at
    http://www-131.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/s...1&catalogId=-840&langId=-1&categoryId=2035724

    Edward W. Thompson, Oct 16, 2005

  3. Barry

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Edward W. Thompson wrote:
    > On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:08:00 -0500, "Barry" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hello, A friend of mine has a i1200 ibm laptop, It was very simple
    >> to add memory to it, there was a slide door on the bottom that you
    >> just removed and added the extra memory, I have a IBM 240x laptop, I
    >> want to add a little extra memory to it, but I can't find a sliding
    >> door, I bought this laptop used and I didn't get a manual with it,
    >> can anyone tell me how to add extra memory to this computer without
    >> taking it completely apart,,,
    >>

    > You will find all the information you require by visiting the IBM site
    > at
    > http://www-131.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/s...1&catalogId=-840&langId=-1&categoryId=2035724

    Whoa! You mean "ask the manufacturer"? What an exciting new concept in
    support options <g>!

    Toolman Tim, Oct 16, 2005
  4. Barry

    Flying Rat Guest

    In article <s2u4f.18$>, Toolman Tim says...
    > Edward W. Thompson wrote:
    > > On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:08:00 -0500, "Barry" <>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> Hello, A friend of mine has a i1200 ibm laptop, It was very simple
    > >> to add memory to it, there was a slide door on the bottom that you
    > >> just removed and added the extra memory, I have a IBM 240x laptop, I
    > >> want to add a little extra memory to it, but I can't find a sliding
    > >> door, I bought this laptop used and I didn't get a manual with it,
    > >> can anyone tell me how to add extra memory to this computer without
    > >> taking it completely apart,,,
    > >>

    > > You will find all the information you require by visiting the IBM site
    > > at
    > > http://www-131.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/s...1&catalogId=-840&langId=-1&categoryId=2035724

    > Whoa! You mean "ask the manufacturer"? What an exciting new concept in
    > support options <g>!

    does this mean the Churches will be getting into penis enlargement?

    Got a small one? Ask the manufacturer...

    FR

    Flying Rat, Oct 16, 2005
  5. Barry

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Flying Rat wrote:
    > In article <s2u4f.18$>, Toolman Tim says...
    >> Edward W. Thompson wrote:

    >>> You will find all the information you require by visiting the IBM
    >>> site at
    >>> http://www-131.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/s...1&catalogId=-840&langId=-1&categoryId=2035724

    >> Whoa! You mean "ask the manufacturer"? What an exciting new concept
    >> in support options <g>!
    >>

    > does this mean the Churches will be getting into penis enlargement?
    >
    > Got a small one? Ask the manufacturer...

    <VBG>! Being fashioned along the line of Zacheus (Luke 19:3), I'll have to
    put in my request for a couple more inches in a more usable location :)

    like an idiot.

    Toolman Tim, Oct 16, 2005
  6. Barry

    Barry Guest

    You guys need to take a little vacation or something, I think you are
    spending to much time on this 24hoursupport group thing, I can't believe you
    all are making a issue out of this, PLEASE GIVE IT A BREAK,,,I'm sorry I
    asked the question about the Memory, or did you all forget about that,,

    Barry, Oct 17, 2005
  7. Barry

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Barry wrote:
    > You guys need to take a little vacation or something, I think you are
    > spending to much time on this 24hoursupport group thing, I can't
    > believe you all are making a issue out of this, PLEASE GIVE IT A
    > BREAK,,,I'm sorry I asked the question about the Memory, or did you
    > all forget about that,, "Toolman Tim"

    Boy are you grumpy. Did you miss your nap or something?

    Toolman Tim, Oct 17, 2005
  8. Barry

    ellis_jay Guest

    Barry wrote:
    > Hello, A friend of mine has a i1200 ibm laptop, It was very simple to
    > add memory to it, there was a slide door on the bottom that you just
    > removed and added the extra memory, I have a IBM 240x laptop, I want
    > to add a little extra memory to it, but I can't find a sliding door,
    > I bought this laptop used and I didn't get a manual with it, can
    > anyone tell me how to add extra memory to this computer without
    > taking it completely apart,,,

    Search on ebay. I found lots of manuals there. I bought a Toshiba manual
    for (for several laptops) my daughter's laptop I purchased on ebay. It came
    on a cd and I paid 4.99 for it.

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Oct 20, 2005