    like tunnels, or whatever, to establish iBGP connections?

    Regards,
    Jarek

    Jarek Jarzebowski, Jul 5, 2008

  2. On 5 Lip, 23:09, Jarek Jarzebowski <>
    wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have AS and own PI prefixes. I have 2 BGP routers in different
    > locations (A and B). Router A announces some prefixes and B announces
    > another prefixes. Between routers A and B is iBGP session (direct
    > leased link connecting those two routers).
    >
    > Now I have to launch third location C with another BGP router within
    > same AS.
    >
    > Do I have to make full mesh iBGP connections between routers A,B and C
    > (I mean dedicated direct links) or may I use some other techniques
    > like tunnels, or whatever, to establish iBGP connections?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Jarek

    I have found there is something like:
    neighbour allowas-in
    in cisco's BGP configuration.

    Now, the question is what is better?:
    1. use neighbour allowas-in
    2. use iBGP multihop option
    3. (if possible) use some tunnel to interconnect routers within the
    same AS

    Regards,
    Jarek

    Jarek Jarzebowski, Jul 6, 2008

  3. Jarek Jarzebowski

    Merv Guest

    you need to have a full mesh - for example you could use route
    rflection fron either A or B to C

    Merv, Jul 6, 2008
  4. If possible- use full mesh. If not -use other techiques- like route
    reflector or confederation.

    Bartosz Gagat

    Bartosz Gagat, Jul 7, 2008