    certs off the computer, i shouldnt have been able to connect to the WAP
    because i was missing those Certificates. Why was i able to connect without
    it failing to authenticate?
    Knowledge Hungry, Sep 2, 2006

  2. What method of authentication are you using? If you are using PEAP mschapV2,
    your client does not require a computer certificate or user certificate. It
    only requires you to download the root CA cert. This is configured through
    GPO or manually through WZC. You will automatically pass through if it sees
    you have the root cert installed and your credentials are seen in AD.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZnJhajc5?=, Sep 28, 2006