    it possible,if any body have the idea plz tell me how it
    is,

    ramana
    Ramana, Feb 19, 2005

  2. Ramana

    Guest Guest

    Hi Ramana, you have posed an interesting question. If a dead man can send
    financial advice to his children from beyond the grave, then I'm sure that
    someone in Sweden can figure out a way to write an exam in India. This would
    perhaps combine remote viewing and telekinesis?
    http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa071601a.htm
    http://www.psitech.net/
    WKidd

    Guest, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Ramana

    Saga Guest

    And for those of us that do not have extra sensory perception,
    we have to do it the old fashioned way, take a plane to the
    location where you want to take the exam, take the exam,
    then get back on the plane and go home.

    Saga

    Saga, Feb 23, 2005