    institute in pune , INDIA . iam iranian student over
    here and i want to join in ur web site , could u insert
    my name in ur web site list?
    tanvir khajeh, Dec 27, 2004

  2. tanvir khajeh

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, tanvir khajeh climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > hi, iam tanvir khajeh , iam doing mcse course at IIHT
    > institute in pune , INDIA . iam iranian student over
    > here and i want to join in ur web site , could u insert
    > my name in ur web site list?

    No problem, consider it done.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Dec 27, 2004

  3. tanvir khajeh

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:07b801c4ec3d$e0ef5d00$,
    tanvir khajeh <> rambled:

    > hi, iam tanvir khajeh , iam doing mcse course at IIHT
    > institute in pune , INDIA . iam iranian student over
    > here and i want to join in ur web site , could u insert
    > my name in ur web site list?

    There you go. It's been inserted into many, many lists now.

    HTH. HAD.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 27, 2004
  4. tanvir khajeh

    Nerd32768 Guest

    > There you go. It's been inserted into many, many lists now.

    just like my favorite account:

    Nerd32768, Dec 27, 2004
  5. tanvir khajeh

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Nerd32768 <> rambled:

    >> There you go. It's been inserted into many, many lists now.

    > just like my favorite account:

    clever. How much spizzam you got so far?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 27, 2004
  6. tanvir khajeh

    Nerd32768 Guest

    253 messages in the last week

    Nerd32768, Dec 28, 2004
  7. >253 messages in the last week

    so by 02/29/2404 you should be getting some where.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 28, 2004