    Iam a Begginer who is interested to do Certification in C#.
    And What are the Different Levels of Certificaion.
    Please Send me the MCSE Exam CODE .

    Naren, Dec 21, 2007

  2. Naren

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Naren" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Please tell which exam is good for me to take.
    > Iam a Begginer who is interested to do Certification in C#.
    > And What are the Different Levels of Certificaion.
    > Please Send me the MCSE Exam CODE .

    I must be getting old because I don't even know where to begin with this
    one.

    Where do they come from?

    Bill Hileman, Dec 21, 2007

  3. Naren

    kpg* Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in news:#vfGQGARIHA.3532
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > "Naren" <> wrote in message
    >> Please tell which exam is good for me to take.
    >> Iam a Begginer who is interested to do Certification in C#.
    >> And What are the Different Levels of Certificaion.
    >> Please Send me the MCSE Exam CODE .

    > I must be getting old because I don't even know where to begin with this
    > one.
    >
    > Where do they come from?

    Hi Bill, I see your new around here. Let me help.

    He wants to take a C# exam, so he's positng in an MSCE
    news group - makes sense to me - testis is tests, after all.

    OP - I'd start with 70-101: How to get a clue. or if that
    too advanced for you, 70-001: Why is everyone laughing at me?

    HTH

    Ken Gr^H^H^H^H^Hkpg

    kpg*, Dec 21, 2007
  4. Naren