    This is our first 64-bit computer running Windows 2003 R2 Standard 64-bit
    version. It is giving us i8042prt device not loaded at boot up. The
    server hardware is a HP Proliant ML570 G4.
    Sabo, Eric, Aug 3, 2006

  2. Sounds like you may need an updated driver from HP.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 3, 2006

  3. Sabo, Eric

    Sabo, Eric Guest

    What type of drivers should I ask them for?

    We are at the latest drivers for this server.

    Sabo, Eric, Aug 3, 2006
  4. Sabo, Eric

    Sabo, Eric Guest

    Charlie,
    I found one article that states if no PS2 devices are present then you
    get this in the event log. But the article was an old technet article,
    which I don't know if it still currently applies.

    Sabo, Eric, Aug 3, 2006