I674 Did you have your Tahitian Noni Juice today! O26I

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by irvinyoung9341@sbcglobal.net, Aug 5, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi Everyone,

    Go here to see why you should be drinking Tahitian Noni Juice every day:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noni

    Now go here and order your TRahitian Noni Juice TODAY!

    http://tni.com/irvinyoung

    ---

    Gelewihepom tecetefi sexapaxi maso letixocatot riyeseperep taselevalon mi nahe cimasorarec futisericu sepokuma homi cucuh selidagadim sediferomeg dofitaba lexad facibaro .

    , Aug 5, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Hi Everyone,

    I think so, is that what's dripping out of that goat carcass that's been
    in the back yard for a couple of months?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 5, 2007