    Anyone know how to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Pamela

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFtZWxh?=, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Have you checked the manufacturer's site?

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Nice to receive your reply.

    The manufacturer used the MS I420 Video codec which is MSh263.drv. but it is
    can not be used in 64 bit application or 64 bit Directshow applicaiton. Mayve
    need verify with Microsoft engineer about the I420 Video codec in WinXP64,
    But how?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFtZWxh?=, Jul 27, 2005
  4. You can ask a technician via email at
    http://testedproducts.windowsmarketplace.com/contact.aspx

    You can file a support request through the Support Center at
    http://support.microsoft.com/gp/assistsupport

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005
  5. Thank you for your useful information.

    I will report this issue to Microsoft. Hope this issue can be resolved soon.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFtZWxh?=, Jul 27, 2005
  6. I'll look into it and see what I can find for you.

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jul 27, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?UGFtZWxh?=

    John Barnes Guest

    ntprint.inf

    John Barnes, Jul 27, 2005
  8. Thanks in advance.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFtZWxh?=, Jul 27, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?UGFtZWxh?=

    Rick Guest

    What would you expect to find about Webcams in that file????

    Rick, Jul 27, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?UGFtZWxh?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Was meant for the post above looking for the printer inf. Sorry for anyone
    inconvenienced.

    John Barnes, Jul 27, 2005
  11. There isnt a 64bit version of these files, they were left around as legacy
    to support other 32bit applications on the OS (like conf.exe)

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jul 28, 2005
  12. Your information is very useful.

    Does it mean that 64 bit video capture driver should not specify I420
    format? If driver need to support I420 format, how?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFtZWxh?=, Jul 29, 2005
  13. Well if you need that format, you'd need to use a 32bit OS to do so if the
    device doesnt have a 64bit application that can utilize whats already there.

    Or you could try to find something that will encode the video in another
    format thats supported in x64.

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jul 29, 2005