    Hi

    Can anyone please tell me if they have successfully implemented the i2c core from R. Herveille in a vhdl project? I need some help.

    Thank you.
    metanoya, Aug 20, 2007

  2. metanoya

    balkar

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Hi

    You can ask question. I implemented one of his I2C core and not sure about your version.
    balkar, Aug 22, 2007

  3. metanoya

    am_jsh

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    hey can u provide me the code??? actually i m working on RS232 to I2C converter using FPGA....but i m not able to convert it....can u give me some kind of guidence???
    am_jsh, Sep 7, 2007