Discussion in 'MCSE' started by new india, Jan 1, 2007.

  1. new india

    new india Guest

    i have lost a mark sheet what should do
    new india, Jan 1, 2007

  2. new india

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i have lost a mark sheet what should do

    try the lost&found department.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 1, 2007

  3. new india

    Frisbee® Guest

    "new india" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    >i have lost a mark sheet what should do

    Get a dog that doesn't have a lisp.

    Then kick it.
    Frisbee®, Jan 1, 2007
  4. new india

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "new india" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    >i have lost a mark sheet what should do

    Do the needful, plz!!!
    BD [MCNGP], Jan 1, 2007
  5. new india

    Consultant Guest

    why buy a new one, of course. i prefer to use a sheet of toilet paper,
    preferably two-ply charmin.

    Consultant, Jan 2, 2007
  6. new india

    CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > why buy a new one, of course. i prefer to use a sheet of toilet paper,
    > preferably two-ply charmin.

    I don't like charmin. It leaves lint. I prefer northern. It's quilted.
    CBIC, Jan 2, 2007
  7. new india

    Cerebrus Guest

    new india wrote:
    > i have lost a mark sheet what should do

    I kinda liked that subject line : "i". It was hard to click the link to
    this thread with my shaky mouse, but I guess it was worth the laugh.

    ----
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV
    (Me, myself and I-rony)

    Join the fight against br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    Cerebrus, Jan 2, 2007
  8. new india

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> why buy a new one, of course. i prefer to use a sheet of toilet paper,
    >> preferably two-ply charmin.

    > I don't like charmin. It leaves lint. I prefer northern. It's quilted.

    Klingons!
    Frisbee®, Jan 2, 2007
  9. new india wrote:
    > i have lost a mark sheet what should do

    If he truly loves you, wait for him and Mr Mark Sheet shall return to
    you. Everyone will live happily ever after.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 2, 2007
  10. new india

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > new india wrote:
    >> i have lost a mark sheet what should do

    > I kinda liked that subject line : "i". It was hard to click the link to
    > this thread with my shaky mouse, but I guess it was worth the laugh.
    >

    > ----

    Quit drinking all those caffienated beverages and maybe your mouse
    won't shake so much.
    Lnkwizard2, Jan 2, 2007