    If you know the answers please e-mail me at and

    channing

    , Oct 29, 2006

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On 29 Oct 2006 14:55:22 -0800, wrote:

    > Questions I have
    >
    >1. Is there any Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic Carillons in
    >Charlotte, North Carolina that I can See I would very much like to see
    >a Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic carillon live in Person IT WOULD
    >MEAN A LOT TO ME.

    Yeah, post this every week, retard...

    Evan Platt, Oct 29, 2006

  3. Budweiser Guest

    That rings a bell ---maybe not

    Budweiser, Oct 29, 2006
  4. Help Desk Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Questions I have
    >
    > 1. Is there any Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic Carillons in
    > Charlotte, North Carolina that I can See I would very much like to see
    > a Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic carillon live in Person IT WOULD
    > MEAN A LOT TO ME.

    Here is the link:
    http://www.fortunecity.com/business/huntsman/1056/carillon_listing.htm
    Our agent will meet you in the cafeteria at 9.30am tuesday morning.
    Ensure you are shaved and are dressed in green leotard.

    Help Desk, Oct 30, 2006
  5. On 29 Oct 2006 14:55:22 -0800, wrote:

    > Questions I have
    >1. Is there any Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic Carillons in
    >Charlotte, North Carolina...

    Undoubtedly, yes. http://www.maasrowe.com/

    Essentially, they look like an amplifier + controller + tape drive, with
    a monitor speaker, and the main speakers outside.

    Percussion: a masterful mix of speed, force and finesse.

    Michael A. Ball, Oct 30, 2006