I would like to hear your opinions on my add-on

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by js2082@gmail.com, Sep 29, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Dear all,

    I wrote a Firefox add-on, called Select-n-Go by Cleeki, which is
    available at:

    http://www.cleeki.com/firefox.html

    Basically this is a Firefox’s enhanced alternative to IE8 Accelerator
    (Activities). Select any text on your screen and you can preview
    search results immediately in the same page. Support Google (text,
    image,), YouTube, Maps, Amazon, etc. and you can manage/add your own
    channels.

    I would like to hear any of your opinions on this add-on so that I can
    improve its quality and usability. Any of your comments are
    appreciated in advance.

    In any case thanks for your attention and have a good day!
    , Sep 29, 2008