I would like to bore you all with my Ghana fotos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by michaelnewport@yahoo.com, Aug 18, 2006.

  1. Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Guest

    wrote:

    > I would like to bore you all with my Ghana fotos

    Mission accomplished.

    , Aug 18, 2006

  3. Cuz Guest

    wrote:
    || http://www.flickr.com/photos/10172509@N00/

    Count yourself successful.

    --
    It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
    an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and

    Cuz, Aug 18, 2006
  4. Guest

    wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > I would like to bore you all with my Ghana fotos

    > Mission accomplished.

    jaco taco :)

    , Aug 18, 2006
  5. Guest

    , Aug 18, 2006
  6. Bill K Guest

    wrote:
    > Cuz wrote:
    > >
    > > Count yourself successful.
    > >

    > 3 happy customers already !

    Actually, I thought some of them were quite good.
    --
    Bill in Lake Charles

    Bill K, Aug 18, 2006
  7. Guest

    Bill K wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Cuz wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Count yourself successful.
    > > >

    > > 3 happy customers already !

    > Actually, I thought some of them were quite good.
    > --
    > Bill in Lake Charles

    which ones did you like ?

    , Aug 18, 2006
  8. RHinNC Guest

    Same here.

    RHinNC, Aug 18, 2006
  9. RHinNC Guest

    I liked the black and white one with the moon and tree, also likes the ones
    with people as the subject.

    RHinNC, Aug 18, 2006
  10. no_name Guest

    Bill K wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >>Cuz wrote:

    >>>Count yourself successful.
    >>>

    >>3 happy customers already !

    > Actually, I thought some of them were quite good.

    Yeah, but when someone presents you with a wide open setup line like
    that ...

    no_name, Aug 18, 2006
  11. Bill K Guest

    no_name wrote:
    > Bill K wrote:
    >
    > > wrote:

    > >>3 happy customers already !

    > > Actually, I thought some of them were quite good.

    > Yeah, but when someone presents you with a wide open setup line like
    > that ...

    This is true. Talk about setting yourself up
    --
    Bill in Lake Charles

    Bill K, Aug 18, 2006
  12. Guest

    Bill K wrote:
    > no_name wrote:
    > > Bill K wrote:

    > > > Actually, I thought some of them were quite good.

    > > Yeah, but when someone presents you with a wide open setup line like
    > > that ...

    > This is true. Talk about setting yourself up
    > --
    > Bill in Lake Charles

    if that worried me.......

    , Aug 18, 2006
  13. Mark² Guest

    Mark², Aug 18, 2006
  14. Bill K Guest

    wrote:
    > Bill K wrote:
    > > no_name wrote:

    > > > Yeah, but when someone presents you with a wide open setup line like
    > > > that ...

    > > This is true. Talk about setting yourself up

    Really. If one worried about about what all the nasty things a few
    people have to say in the anonimity of the Interest, you would be a
    babbling, shivering paranoic.
    --
    Bill in Lake Charles

    Bill K, Aug 19, 2006
  15. Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Aug 19, 2006
  16. Mark² Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > Mark² (lowest even number here) wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/10172509@N00/

    >> I always wanted to be buried in a big milk-cow...
    >> :)

    > I figured you for the big EOS 300.

    What, not even a 1 Series?? Sheesh...I don't get no respect...

    www.pbase.com/markuson

    Mark², Aug 19, 2006
  17. Guest

    Mark² (lowest even number here) wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > > Mark² (lowest even number here) wrote:
    > >>
    > >> I always wanted to be buried in a big milk-cow...
    > >> :)

    > > I figured you for the big EOS 300.

    > What, not even a 1 Series?? Sheesh...I don't get no respect...
    >
    > --
    > Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark² at:
    > www.pbase.com/markuson

    you can buy the camera coffin for 6,000,000 Cedi's (USD 700)

    , Aug 19, 2006