I would like "not.revealing@invalid.boo" to answer my question

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Radium, Aug 25, 2007.

  1. Radium

    Radium Guest

    On Aug 24, 1:31 pm, "Sister Mary" <> wrote in
    http://groups.google.com/group/rec....AEARYt3Jalo6NNUi8Jt6wYH6Ba_Ois7NjCgNKwU1jjERM
    :

    > "Radium" <> wrote in message

    > > EDT [European Deaf Telephone] and EDTN are the TDD protocols used in
    > > Switzerland. Where can I find technical information about the EDT/
    > > EDTN? Also, I would like to hear some tones resulting from the remote
    > > EDTs/EDTNs located in Switzerland. I live in USA, so if I dial an EDT/
    > > EDTN number to Switzerland, I will hear both the EDT/EDTN tones as
    > > well as the tones resulting from negotiations among international
    > > telephone exchanges. Those textphone and international exchange tones
    > > give me an eerie feeling which I enjoy. I get a feeling of pleasant
    > > fear. Its give me a psychedelic sensation. I like it. The tones are
    > > scary yet fun -- much like virtual reality, a roller-coaster, or a
    > > trip to outer space!

    > Phones for the deaf and you dial Switzerland just so you can masterbate
    > listening to tones.

    Why does everyone assume that this enjoyment of mine is sexual? Sure
    it maybe weird but it's anything other than sexual. It has no relation
    to eroticism or romance.

    FYI, there are non-sexual psychological pleasures -- this is one of
    them. Certain things that are scary can also be enjoyable. Why else
    would we visit outer space, land on the moon, or explore volcanoes?
    Why else would roller-coasters or terrifying movies be on demand?

    Ever watch the movie "White Noise" or the Bourne films? These two
    movies are examples of frightening yet enjoyable forms of non-sexual
    entertainment.

    > > Also, what does ETDN stand for?

    > It stands for European Deaf Telephone Network

    > Do you really think Deaf people make voice phonecalls, It serves no purpose
    > apart from for strange people as yourself who imagine they can hear tones
    > that don't exist.

    Those tones most definitely do exist. What makes you think they don't?
    How else would EDTN work?

    > I guess your next series of posts will be about you want
    > convert these non-existant tones into 16bit mono MP3's.

    More like can these EDTN signals be used as a form of dial-up internet
    access? Obviously it won't be much faster than any other dial-up --
    most likely a max of 56 kbps. The sounds would be different from
    currently-used dial-up modems, though. This is because EDTN uses
    different types of signaling than most 56K dial-up modems.
    Radium, Aug 25, 2007

  2. Radium

    Gazwad Guest

    Radium <>, the deranged-ne'er-do-well and grossly fat
    jaw-queen who likes exotic midget tossing with bed bugs, and whose
    partner is a shag-bag with a defective muffhole, wrote in
    <>:
    > On Aug 24, 1:31 pm, "Sister Mary" <> wrote in
    > http://groups.google.com/group/rec....AEARYt3Jalo6NNUi8Jt6wYH6Ba_Ois7NjCgNKwU1jjERM
    > :
    >
    >> "Radium" <> wrote in message

    >> > EDT [European Deaf Telephone] and EDTN are the TDD protocols used in
    >> > Switzerland. Where can I find technical information about the EDT/
    >> > EDTN? Also, I would like to hear some tones resulting from the remote
    >> > EDTs/EDTNs located in Switzerland. I live in USA, so if I dial an EDT/
    >> > EDTN number to Switzerland, I will hear both the EDT/EDTN tones as
    >> > well as the tones resulting from negotiations among international
    >> > telephone exchanges. Those textphone and international exchange tones
    >> > give me an eerie feeling which I enjoy. I get a feeling of pleasant
    >> > fear. Its give me a psychedelic sensation. I like it. The tones are
    >> > scary yet fun -- much like virtual reality, a roller-coaster, or a
    >> > trip to outer space!

    >> Phones for the deaf and you dial Switzerland just so you can masterbate
    >> listening to tones.

    > Why does everyone assume that this enjoyment of mine is sexual? Sure
    > it maybe weird but it's anything other than sexual. It has no relation
    > to eroticism or romance.
    >
    > FYI, there are non-sexual psychological pleasures -- this is one of
    > them. Certain things that are scary can also be enjoyable. Why else
    > would we visit outer space, land on the moon, or explore volcanoes?
    > Why else would roller-coasters or terrifying movies be on demand?
    >
    > Ever watch the movie "White Noise" or the Bourne films? These two
    > movies are examples of frightening yet enjoyable forms of non-sexual
    > entertainment.
    >
    >> > Also, what does ETDN stand for?

    >> It stands for European Deaf Telephone Network

    >> Do you really think Deaf people make voice phonecalls, It serves no
    >> purpose
    >> apart from for strange people as yourself who imagine they can hear tones
    >> that don't exist.

    > Those tones most definitely do exist. What makes you think they don't?
    > How else would EDTN work?
    >
    >> I guess your next series of posts will be about you want
    >> convert these non-existant tones into 16bit mono MP3's.

    > More like can these EDTN signals be used as a form of dial-up internet
    > access? Obviously it won't be much faster than any other dial-up --
    > most likely a max of 56 kbps. The sounds would be different from
    > currently-used dial-up modems, though. This is because EDTN uses
    > different types of signaling than most 56K dial-up modems.

    Clean your ears out and go whack-off into a volcano.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Aug 25, 2007

  3. Radium

    anthonyberet Guest

    Radium wrote:
    <snip>
    >> Phones for the deaf and you dial Switzerland just so you can masterbate
    >> listening to tones.

    > Why does everyone assume that this enjoyment of mine is sexual?

    I dunno, give this s try:

    http://www.moanmyip.com/
    anthonyberet, Aug 26, 2007
  4. anthonyberet wrote:
    > Radium wrote:
    > <snip>
    >>> Phones for the deaf and you dial Switzerland just so you can masterbate
    >>> listening to tones.

    >> Why does everyone assume that this enjoyment of mine is sexual?

    > I dunno, give this s try:
    >
    > http://www.moanmyip.com/

    Just like in real life, I couldn't get that girl to moan anything. May
    be my security settings.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 26, 2007