  1. I would like a switch with voip and print server built in :)

    Any suggestions ?

    Stephen
    ¬Stephen Hammond, Nov 6, 2006

  2. "¬Stephen Hammond" <> wrote in message
    > I would like a switch with voip and print server built in :)
    >
    > Any suggestions ?

    FritzBox 7170
    ADSL Modem + router + Wlan + PABX (ISDN and annalogue) + Voip + USB Port for
    1 Printer and up to 4 USB drives
    * ADSL Modem can be disabeled > can be used as router (WAN connceted to Lan
    Port 1)
    * Router can be disabeled > box then behaves as a Client of your local
    network (4-port switch)

    Philippe
    Philippe Deleye, Nov 6, 2006

  3. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Philippe Deleye" <>
    wrote in message
    > "¬Stephen Hammond" <> wrote in
    > message news:einhqr$sq8$1$...
    > > I would like a switch with voip and print server built
    > > in :)
    > >
    > > Any suggestions ?

    > FritzBox 7170
    > ADSL Modem + router + Wlan + PABX (ISDN and annalogue) +
    > Voip + USB Port for 1 Printer and up to 4 USB drives
    > * ADSL Modem can be disabeled > can be used as router
    > (WAN connceted to Lan Port 1)
    > * Router can be disabeled > box then behaves as a Client
    > of your local network (4-port switch)

    Not yet available in Annex A (UK) - only Annex B (Germany). This is the
    device I'm waiting for.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Nov 6, 2006
  4. "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    > Not yet available in Annex A (UK) - only Annex B (Germany). This is the
    > device I'm waiting for.

    A german Annex B box can be converted to Annex A (not the other way around)
    howver .. on your own risk (not support from AVM)
    Philippe Deleye, Nov 9, 2006