    CRW ..). It should be free and freely useable in the context of this
    project.

    Anyone willing to help me on that ? Give me a sign in that case.
    Jon Smid, Jun 11, 2008

  2. Jon Smid

    Sachin Garg Guest

    "Jon Smid" <> wrote in message
    news:8LU3k.70203$2...
    > Hi,
    >
    > As a kind of hobby project, I'm developing an open source raw convertor.
    > (http://flraw.sourceforge.net)
    >
    > To use as example on the web page, and also to use as some kind of 'logo'
    > image, I'm looking to a nice picture in a raw format (NEF, CR2, CRW ..).
    > It should be free and freely useable in the context of this project.
    >
    > Anyone willing to help me on that ? Give me a sign in that case.

    I don't know what kind of image you are looking for, but you can checkout
    the images at

    http://www.imagecompression.info/test_images

    If any of them will work for you, I can send you its raw version.

    Sachin Garg [India]
    www.sachingarg.com | www.imagecompression.info
    Sachin Garg, Jun 11, 2008

  3. Jon Smid

    Roy G Guest

    "Jon Smid" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > As a kind of hobby project, I'm developing an open source raw convertor.
    > (http://flraw.sourceforge.net)
    >
    > To use as example on the web page, and also to use as some kind of 'logo'
    > image, I'm looking to a nice picture in a raw format (NEF, CR2, CRW ..).
    > It should be free and freely useable in the context of this project.
    >
    > Anyone willing to help me on that ? Give me a sign in that case.

    Take one digital camera, put batteies into it, open your front door, go out
    into the fresh air, and take pictures in RAW format for yourself.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Jun 14, 2008